Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

CF controller pulsing arrows on 5th mix

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
h2ofun
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:51 am    Post subject: CF controller pulsing arrows on 5th mix Reply with quote

Okay, I have just purchased 5 new V2 controllers from CF. When I was using them last night I noticed the arrows at the top where pulsing when I step on a button and my hits were terrible. I was playing 5th Mix. So, I read this thread today and see the same problem others are reporting.
(I have read all the stickies, and see no solution for my problem that works.) So, I put in DDR Max 2, and it works perfect!!
(I do have the controllers turned off in 5th mix, made no difference)
This can be made to happen easily by just standing on a button, and the arrow pulses.

So, am concerned that I will need to return these controllers since one post implied they have a possible compatibility issue. V1's work?
And CF is working on a V3 controller?

So, I really need these controllers, but at what they cost, if they do not work, I would have no choice but to return.

Any one know for a fact, what is happening?

I can use a different brand controller on 5th mix, and it works fine, so the common failure mode is the CF V2 controller.

Thanks in advance.

Dave
View users profile Send private message
Larrikin
Contributor
Contributor

1. PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goto options and turn controllers for player 1 and player 2 off.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have already tried that and it made no difference.

dave
DX Manaic
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email cobalt flux with your problem.They should be able to help.
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have, but have not heard anything back yet.

From their FAQs, sounds like they have a design issue with V2 cbox.
Looks like most are fixed, but, a few of us are still having the issue.

Dave
Shinmizu
Staff Member
Staff Member

5. PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The old CF's work just fine on 5th Mix. (I have a Cobalt Flux that's over a year old [still the original control box, even], and it works just great.) However, I can't play for crap with my roommate's newer Cobalt Flux because of the spaz firing that it does. Both work just fine on Max/Max2. So, I'm convinced it's a control box issue.
For a Good time, call 555-1212 and ask for Susan. For a Great time, call 555-3487 and ask for Mindy. For a Perfect time, call 555-6341 and ask for Stephanie. For a Marvelous time, call 555-6341 and ask for Stephanie's mom.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: