Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Eye Toy minigames to come with DDR Extreme
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SabinKenobi
Basic Member
Basic Member

20. PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... well, when i first heard about the eyetoy I thought oh crap... DDR is screwed. I still don't know if Ill like it, really until I try it. But now I gotta go buy this stupid eyetoy thingy... anyone know if they'll be doin some kinda bundle pack like they did with DDRMAX 2 and a pad? Like... DDR Extreme with the Eyetoy? Just curious... still can't wait for a new DDR mix to play, MAX and MAX2 only last so long when you play them too much, hehe.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
SsLordMagus
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Look at new interface of Extreme* oh no!! Its horrible.... I dont really care about the eye toy but i prefer the good old green background like the japanese or arcade version. Ill need to see some more picture tough, (and also the songs on it...) E1.gif
View users profile Send private message
Zenflo
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I beleive they said in their little note about DDR that the eye toy will be packaged within the box of ddr Extreme. I could be wrong. but I think they are going to do that. Its like Karaoke revolution, It came with a mic, and then they made it so you could buy karaoke revolution seperate without the mic.. Incase you already have one. But with all the talk of this "hurting ddr" and such.. I kinda agree and don't. Sure all the new things they have added are fun. I.E. Freeze arrows, Dark. (I hate speed modifiers and Reverse, Speed modifiers are a helper to fools who can't play the song without help) (such as So deep) Sure all the speed modifying is fine.. if you can do the song just as well with out the speed.. but when you can't pass it with ATLEAST a C without speed.. then you're a poor excuse for a ddr player who calls themselves "pro".
But enough of that... for some strange reason.. I've been wanting ddr to go back to old school ways.. When there wasen't many people on it and they were all amazed by your skills. Such as, going back to 4th mix plus and 3rd mix. I only say this because I was going back on my songlist and found a lot of the toons from 3rd mix and 2nd mix and such that were really good and aren't on any new mix's. I.E. Ravers choice-Vol.4, Furuhatas theme, Flashdance, Boom Boom Dollar, The race by captain jack. Those songs.. O well.. maybe it's just me that wants to go back to when all those songs were tough.
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SsLordMagus wrote:
Ill need to see some more picture tough, (and also the songs on it...) E1.gif

Here's a shot I took of the song select screen off of the E3 version of Extreme for those of you who are interested (please keep in mind that this is NOT the complete songlist):

Oh, and the upper right hand corner has a "preview" screen, which can be maximized to adjust the EyeToy properly before selecting a song when utilizing one of it's game modes. E7.gif
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: