Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR Freak T-shirts
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J Dogg
Administrator
Administrator

0. PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: DDR Freak T-shirts Reply with quote

I have received several emails regarding the out of stock t-shirts. Just to let you know, we are in the middle of reorganizing our inventory and moving to a different system. Please be patient until we open up shop again. Thanks!
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello,

how are you doing today? me, i'm okay kinda sick though.. i have a question about your t-shirts... do you sell them? where could we get them? i'm just curious well, gotta go for now so hope to hear from you soon.

LOL,
ellechan
ElLeChAn
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS: when you get them on stock, could you let us know when youre going to sell them? thanks
woodmanismyTWINbrother
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what would be awesome if you could redesign the shirts or even have a design contest & sell the top 3 shirts. because the shirt that was/is available isnt in my opinion worth buying...

xanga.com/ddraj
"I went to the park and saw a kid flying a kite. The kid was really excited. I don't know why, that's what they're supposed to do. Now if he had a chair on the other end of that string, I would have been impressed."

"I like rice. Rice is great if your hungry and want 2000 of something."
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
enossel
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bacamaro2000 wrote:
what would be awesome if you could redesign the shirts or even have a design contest & sell the top 3 shirts. because the shirt that was/is available isnt in my opinion worth buying...

I second this motion. I think the current design is a little too ugly and plain.
View users profile Send private message
J Dogg
Administrator
Administrator

5. PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm willing to look into that idea. Actually, one of the reasons why we're reorganizing is so that we can offer more products more easily, as well as offer them to you at a lower shipping price. Once everything is set up, I hope to get something started with regard to new products and new design. I've wanted to use the current DDR Freak logo on a shirt/hat/towel/bottle/whatever for a while.
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More DDR Freak products would be great...

Plus, could you add more colors to the current bunch? Black is cool and all, but I'm a bright, flashy, obnoxiously bright neon color kinda person...
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Shen
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Dogg wrote:
I've wanted to use the current DDR Freak logo on a shirt/hat/towel/bottle/whatever for a while.

Are you going to use the one with white text or black text? Or are you going to use both?
View users profile Send private message
woodmanismyTWINbrother
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Dogg wrote:
I'm willing to look into that idea. Actually, one of the reasons why we're reorganizing is so that we can offer more products more easily, as well as offer them to you at a lower shipping price. Once everything is set up, I hope to get something started with regard to new products and new design. I've wanted to use the current DDR Freak logo on a shirt/hat/towel/bottle/whatever for a while.
SUH-WEET biggrin.gif

xanga.com/ddraj
"I went to the park and saw a kid flying a kite. The kid was really excited. I don't know why, that's what they're supposed to do. Now if he had a chair on the other end of that string, I would have been impressed."

whitewulfe
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the shirts still going to be sold through RedOctane? Or are you guys going to be selling them through someone else?

Kind of annoyed that for a shirt, the cost is doubled for us Canadians... (thru red octane, although if I just bought those metal pads with it... biggrin.gif)

Any word on how much lower the shipping will be?
J Dogg
Administrator
Administrator

10. PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will be doing the shipping from a warehouse in Ohio. The usual USPS and UPS shipping options will be available, including UPS Canada Standard, which I assume will be cheaper for Canadians. I don't want to commit to a timeline on this for now because there is still quite a bit of work to be done before we can do everything we want.
Trick Member
Trick Member

11. PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

take your time, believe me, i'd rather wait & the new stuff be AWESOME than rush things and we have similar junk

xanga.com/ddraj

whitewulfe
Trick Member
Trick Member

12. PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Dogg wrote:
We will be doing the shipping from a warehouse in Ohio. The usual USPS and UPS shipping options will be available, including UPS Canada Standard, which I assume will be cheaper for Canadians. I don't want to commit to a timeline on this for now because there is still quite a bit of work to be done before we can do everything we want.

Thanks for the info, J Dogg... Can't wait for the new shirts, but I guess I'll have to wait... biggrin.gif

Now, to just get my skills decent enough to warrant wearing such a shirt at the arcade... biggrin.gif
Spike
Administrator
Administrator

13. PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wearing my one step below OG shirt right now.
Trick Member
Trick Member

14. PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i always wanted a ddrfreak shirt with EBT on it somewhere is there any way now or plans in the future for adding such custom screaning to shirts?
Administrator
Administrator

15. PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Electric Booby Tugger wrote:
i always wanted a ddrfreak shirt with EBT on it somewhere is there any way now or plans in the future for adding such custom screaning to shirts?

Traditional silk screening has a very high setup cost, so that won't be possible.
Trick Member
Trick Member

16. PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Dogg wrote:
Electric Booby Tugger wrote:

Traditional silk screening has a very high setup cost, so that won't be possible.

What about sublimation, or is that a consideration at this stage?
J Dogg
Administrator
Administrator

17. PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sublimation only works with shirts with mixed polyester blend fabrics. Our shirts use 100% cotton. Anyway, all this custom stuff would be way too complicated for us to handle at this point. Even just getting a new line of t-shirts is hard enough. There are a lot of costs involved at every step.
Trick Member
Trick Member

18. PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Dogg wrote:
Sublimation only works with shirts with mixed polyester blend fabrics. Our shirts use 100% cotton. Anyway, all this custom stuff would be way too complicated for us to handle at this point. Even just getting a new line of t-shirts is hard enough. There are a lot of costs involved at every step.

Ah, I see... Well, going to be nice to order a few shirts when they're available... E1.gif As for customs, there's a guy locally here in Red Deer that will do single runs of shirts for a somewhat decent price, but the customs thingy was for EBT.

I'd love to see one done up with the steps for Sana Heavy tho, with the words "What was I supposed to hit again?" across em, but that was kind of a local joke from two months ago...

But I'm getting OT, so I'll quit talking now. biggrin.gif
LLX
Trick Member
Trick Member

19. PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neew ddr freak merchandise would be a great idea but honestly how much do you sell. From my personal orders I have bought 2 shirts. I dont think i would order a bottle or a towl. maybe ddrfreak jackets.... That would be cool. I dunno just my thought.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: