Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Need help voting?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vietgurl
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have my computer on all day so i'll just keep that program running in the background E7.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.forumplanet.com/3DActionPlanet/halo/topic.asp?fid=1733&tid=1209826&p=3

there are other programs using the same things. someone give me one that votes for option F (DDR) no matter what... so i can post it on other forums claiming its for whatever they think they are voting for :O
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
J Dogg
Administrator
Administrator

22. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dixie Normus wrote:
http://www.forumplanet.com/3DActionPlanet/halo/topic.asp?fid=1733&tid=1209826&p=3

there are other programs using the same things. someone give me one that votes for option F (DDR) no matter what... so i can post it on other forums claiming its for whatever they think they are voting for :O

E7.gif Go ahead and post it on whatever forum you want E13.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watch ddr get 1st and beat both halo and grand theft auto combined E4.gif

It's be the biggest upset in the world of mankind. But it would seem very peculiar if it ended up as 10000000000000000-5000000-22222

up.gif up.gif up.gif up.gif up.gif

Five arrows for you j-dog E4.gif

However I'm gunna run more just in case :wink:

Last edited by QuestionMark on Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
MegaBeatManMania
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is having 10 aplications open too much? or will having too many open slow down my voteting? how many do you guys have open?
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
QuestionMark
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had 3 opened but 2 were going too slow so i went and decided to just have 1
MATTY V.
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god.

J Dogg is the fucking MAN.
I knew it was only a matter of time before someone took advantage of the vote-as-much-as-you-want rule laugh.gif .

I'm on a campus computer, and it is ass-slow: down from 12 to 4 votes/sec =...(
1700 so far...
View users profile Send private message
MegaBeatManMania
Trick Member
Trick Member

27. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Dogg, could u change it a lil to make it so it ONLY votes for ddr? like so u cant change the letter? for all those ddr players who wouldnt vote for ddr E15.gif . a type of insurance maybe? just a thought. i know it wouldnt be fare(fair)( i dont know how to spell it i forgot lol.) for other ppl though.
wowiusedtobemean
Trick Member
Trick Member

28. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Dogg wrote:
Dixie Normus wrote:

i was meaning is there a way to get one that automatically does option "F" so they just think they are voting for whatever.. bah nevermind i cant explain what i mean heh. does anyone understand what i meant E10.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Max's Period
Trick Member
Trick Member

29. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! The people who use this are underhanded, sneaky, lying deceptive...

THESE ARE MY KIND OF PEOPLE!!! E8.gif
Max's Period
Trick Member
Trick Member

30. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you vote for more than one thing on one window?
corporatesatan
Trick Member
Trick Member

31. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad mtv doesn't have a current results screen for this poll. I'd really like to see how DDR is ranking up aginst mario and the others. Hope this program works and does what it's supposed to do, seems to be working fine for other people.

Lets just hope they don't look at the ISP's and see 1,000,000 votes from 1 user and count that as 1, that would really suck!
Trick Member
Trick Member

32. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's my votes so far
------
around 21400 votes tongue.gif
DJ SODO
Trick Member
Trick Member

33. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

has anyone ever noticed how JDog is God J backwords? God Jesus? i can see why too, u win everything i said u would in the other thread cept the dollar cuz i bought a bagel and chips at school today riiight.gif GOOD JOB! i have enough memory to have this open 23 times, lmao, we won!!! nerd.gif

EDIT: found out that i can open more, so i put up 47, lmfao, halo: 2%, DDR: 97%, every other games score combined: 1%, man i love bein a cheater!

Last edited by DJ SODO on Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total
CDog
Trick Member
Trick Member

34. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dixie Normus wrote:
J Dogg wrote:
Dixie Normus wrote:

i was meaning is there a way to get one that automatically does option "F" so they just think they are voting for whatever.. bah nevermind i cant explain what i mean heh. does anyone understand what i meant E10.gif

I think what JDogg meant is that you can post this program as-is on another board, and just tell them that F votes for their game (on a Halo board say F votes for Halo, for example).

That way, they'll think they're voting for the game they want to win when they're really voting for DDR! MUAHAHAHA!
Basic Member
Basic Member

35. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if the code works even if you can't access the site? The web administrator at my Job has denied access to the MTV site and I had it running for hours (>100,000) votes when I started to wonder if it would really do anything.
Help or info would be most appreciated.
THANK YOU

cristian989
Trick Member
Trick Member

36. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, i got 20 of them running, i leave my computer on all day, and thanks to the t1 campus connection, ill be voting every day, for atleast 15 to 20 hours, might open up 40...we'll see how much my computer can take before it starts to slow down.
[DMB]ziggy4719
Trick Member
Trick Member

37. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:13 pm    Post subject: .. Reply with quote

im running it but it got me thinking...i used to haea website on geocities and you can make voting polls and the admin of the poll cab see who and how many times people are voting....so i hope when they say feel free to vote again they mean you can vote about 100000000 times im up to 3000 votes adn its been running for about 2 mins now but i think they may make all of are votes onlt 1 frown.gif beacuse they count the votes by each isp that voted they tally the isp's not the votes so you wil be nono.gif than later when you watch the awards u seee ddr win beerchug.gif yeah!!!
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zaphod
Trick Member
Trick Member

38. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this program only vote for DDR, regardless of what letter you put in, or does it actually vote for what you tell it to? E13.gif
TheManOfTheSea
Trick Member
Trick Member

39. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I was thinking, Zaphod. Perhaps he programmed it so it votes for DDR only...
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: