Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Ultramix Website Goes Live
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kerf
Trick Member
Trick Member

40. PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MASTER OF DARKNESS wrote:
Not interested. disturb.gif

same here, looks... yuck, it's on Xbox and .. >_<
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
MAtRiCks
Trick Member
Trick Member

41. PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but you have to admit its one of the most innovative, well made DDR title to date. other mixes where so slow with innovations... I mean online play, 4 players versus, downloadable songs, decent dancing characters, this mix have everything to please any ddr players, since OoC confirmed there was gonna be 10 footers and a lot of 9 footers.
View users profile Send private message
koji_okuda
Basic Member
Basic Member

42. PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the 4 player mode looked really hard to read

game invite me on ultra mix
Gamertag::goat the deadly
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
ZipTai
Konami Staff
Konami Staff

43. PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that everyone is getting as much information off the website as they can.

MS jumped the gun on the announcement of the Song Packs so we are looking into that. We were planning to release info on the song packs on Nov 18, but oh well. What MS does is not under my control.

4 player is actually very easy to read. We've played it on 20 inch Sony Trinitrons in the office without problems reading the arrows.

Well, keep Nov 18, free. I will post more information on that day and add more to the FAQ.

We have been getting a lot of questions about the Pads and adapters, and I've had to confirm with HQ about them.

I just want to state that:

As a warning to anyone who wants to use 3rd party adapters with non-Xbox pads (3rd party or official pads), we cannot guarantee that they will work or perform 100%. For that, we cannot provide support or answers involving questions about adapters. You will need to contact the manufacturer of that adapter to have your questions answered.

However, keep in mind that we will keep a list of known adapters out there that work the best with non-xbox pads (3rd party or official), so that you are aware of what works and what may not work.
If you are using an adapter, dont hesitate to inform us of them, and if they work to the best of your knowledge. Also include what pad you are using with them.

Well, hold your breath for next week! I'm picking my XBOX up this weekend so I'll be ready to play!!
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
venomchamp
Basic Member
Basic Member

44. PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is DDR Ultramix still coming out Nov. 18. A lot of retail stores have the game for sale on 12/02/03 but the bundle pack will go on sale the 18th. Any clue as to what is going on? I e-mailed ebgames.com and am still awaiting a reply from them as to why they have it dated that way.
View users profile Send private message Send email
WhatGuy
Trick Member
Trick Member

45. PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my local EB Games got the UltraMix bundle in yesterday, hopefully I can go and get it today. happy.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: