Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Plz Help Dwi Unknown Error!!!!

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
msdstc
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: Plz Help Dwi Unknown Error!!!! Reply with quote

plz wat can i do to stop this unknow error its so annoying i really wanna play but i cant find any songs or play period! so if u could plz help me with the problem plz give me the solution and if at all possible alink to download sum good songs ty so much!
View users profile Send private message
Vash_Hiroshi
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok this is what you do.
1st Check the song folder. If you don't have any songs in the song folder you can't play. 2 make sure that in the song folder there is another folder. This folder is the mix folder. Any songs that you have should go into your mix folder. No songs are to be left in the song folder b/c then it will say you have an error. 3 make sure your songs are readable. if the error message is saying that the song can't read then its corrupted and must be deleted in order to play. If you've done all of this and it still doesn't work then you're probably having a problem in the software. Stepmania and Dwi I think require Direct X 8.0 or higher make sure you have those.
Administrator
Administrator

2. PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to read stuff.

If you don't have songs look in the Get DWIs here sticky.

If you do have songs, you should read the readme.txt that comes with your DWI about how to install songs.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: