Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Smmax2 Huge Collection
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boogery_Boy
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Shuey pwned's you all by amassing his huge collection of 6000+ songs hes collected over the years. But really though, it was already said:

The absolute BEST way to download DDR "Bumper Packs" (.zip's with every song that debuted in a mix + Banner + DWI + MP3 + BG) off of the irc server: irc.faereal.com . The best channels from there are either #DDRuk or if you arent a littel whiney brit, join the MANLY channel, #ddrmaniax . Okay, making fun of DDRuk was pointless as this server was STARTED by the dude from DDRuk, but competition is still feirce as ever! Oh yeah, getting songs. Go find a Fserve tutorial (there all over the place *hint*google*hint*) and then use the "!list" command in the channel to see the current Fserves running. (Avoid Cerebro at all costs...)

BTW: Catch me babbling nonsense on DDRMX as "Ben_F"
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Mit Man
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EmiOfBrie wrote:
DDR UK works just fine, actually....

You just need to gain enough CP points to "unlock" the downloads for your account. I got all the Solo Nonstop courses from there last week

hm, I haven't posted not a once on ddruk or done anything else there. I don't even know how to see how many "CP points" I have, but I still have all those solo nonstop courses and some other crap that no one really ever downloaded from there. So no, there still down. Just slowly getting all their downloads back up.

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DDR_Apocalypse
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey young i got SMMAX also and i want the DDR Extreme songs because that is the ddr machine i play at in the mall but anyways where did you get that mix
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
-=*Young_DDR_Freak*=-
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK EVERYONE I found the website that I got the songs from...lol it was in my favorites the whole time devil.gif devil.gif anyways go to ddrstyling.it. After that, click on "Downloads" on the left then click on DWI courses or something like that. Then scroll down and youll find the treasure. Happy downloading ( It takes awhile ) E15.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do i put the songs on SMMAX2
Vash_Hiroshi
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually another good site to download every mix to Stepmania is www.turtleddr.com. they have every mix w/ full download which includes music and stuff or just dwi. They also have a songlist chart w/ what each mix has and an oni mod/ challenge course mod that gives you the oni courses. Only bad thing is you have to register to download. but that doesn't take long
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that takes to long for it to download but Young could you tell me how you got the songs in there plz
Phrekwenci
Administrator
Administrator

27. PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDR_Punk68 wrote:
could you tell me how you got the songs in there plz

It's in the readme of your sim, I promise.

Anyway, this is turning into the Get .dwis Here thread. Go continue the discussion about where to get them, there.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: