Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Preliminary Extreme JP Home Songlist
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cecil_paladin_1002
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...I'm surprised they released this info before the US Max 2 release...Now I have even more doubts as to whether I want to pick that up or not, as I'm sure other ppl will as well. I'm feeling kinda jealous at the moment hehe. The Japanese Extreme default list already blows the max 2 usa list out of the water...even though the unlockables for US Max 2 still have yet to be announced, I doubt they can compete with this amazing jap mix (and just the default list!). If So Deep is an unlockable for Jap Extreme, I may just have to import a Jap PS2 someday E15.gif. Hopefully, the inevitable US Extreme or whatever they'll decide to call it can come near competing with this, because it is all but certain now that US Max 2 will not =/.
/dev/null -{Nothing Mix}-
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: At the bottom of a sad and lonely oubliette of solitude.
21. PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if this is the list for USA Extreme that will be released who knows when, I'm still going to pick up USA Max2 :: why you might ask???

So Deep
Ghosts

Need I say more?

Other than maybe "Voice your opinions with your money" If Konami doesn't get enough sales of Max2 then Extreme might not ever get released, and I'm willing to buy both just to get LoM riiight.gif

-/dev/null
rmz
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ddrlegend wrote:
E2.gif E2.gif E2.gif No Senorita, Burning Heat, and Saints. E2.gif E2.gif E2.gif

Burning Heat was on MAX2. Saint is an old licensed song. It would be unrealistic, IMO, to expect many returning licenses to be on Extreme. Senorita is a fair grudge, though.
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ddrlegend wrote:
E2.gif E2.gif E2.gif No Senorita, Burning Heat, and Saints. E2.gif E2.gif E2.gif

1. 3rd mix
2. max2 JPN
3. fourth mix
View users profile Send private message Send email
djp -bemanistyle-
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he means Senorita -Speedy Mix- from extreme, not La Senorita. Besides, La Senorita is in Extreme CS anyways.
yyr
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cecil_paladin_1002 wrote:
If So Deep is an unlockable for Jap Extreme,

Sorry, but it almost certainly won't be. So Deep was in DDRMAX. You can import or wait for MAX2 USA.

I would not expect ANY songs from MAX or MAX2 besides the ones already mentioned (MAX300, MaxX Unlimited, Kakumei) to be in there, and I think it's a surprise that even those will appear on Extreme CS.

Please, before anybody complains about "song X is not on there," remember that KCET doesn't include too many repeats. This would be especially true if they were just used in MAX or MAX2. It's bad for business.

Also remember that there's an upcoming release (Party Collection) and maybe your old favorites will be on that.

~yyr
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well don't put out the possibility of unlocks. . and BH is bound to be on MAX2 us.

But I got the shakes at the thought of no Sync. We have Stoic and Frozen Ray but no Sync!!!

:runs around in circles:
rmz
Trick Member
Trick Member

27. PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pineapple_republic wrote:
Well don't put out the possibility of unlocks. . and BH is bound to be on MAX2 us.

But I got the shakes at the thought of no Sync. We have Stoic and Frozen Ray but no Sync!!!

:runs around in circles:

Sync is an unlock in the arcade version. There's no reason not to expect that it'd be an unlock on the home version as well, which is why it wasn't on the list.
Basic Member
Basic Member

28. PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WAITTTTTTTT riiight.gif SRY!... riiight.gif Any who, how do you know if there is a unlockable mode. Cause isnt extreme suppose to be the mix with all of the songs ON it? Hopefully im wrong but im just saying. blink.gif WHAT IF... blink.gif Now what im wondering is if they have my FAVORITE SONG ON THE LIST... COW GIRL ... I mean come on I am a Heavy mode player at the age of 12 years, and im making my own dance dance revolution machine! Ill tell you guys how to make a extreme arcade game with only 1,000 dollars instead of 6,000 im not selling it , you must get the items, but ill tell what they are!!! So see you guys on the next reply!!! biggrin.gif E1.gif IS ANY ONE GOING TO REPLY??? E19.gif W/E just reply plz...
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
flamefalcon2002
Basic Member
Basic Member

29. PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggrin.gif Ok here is what you need to make a DDR Extreme Arcade version for your home but only for $1,000!!! biggrin.gif

OK remember Im not selling you these items Im telling you what to buy if you want to make one. OK HERE ARE THE THINGS...

1. Get 2 PS2 True DDR arcade pads... (You can find them on ebay, usually for 199.99 each on buy it now.)
2. Get a Universal PS2 from toysnjoys.com. (Well you can just get a mod chip, but im getting all of the mixes so I can play all of the games.)
3. Get a TV between 17-22 inches make sure you also go to a arcade and see if its flat or not.
4. Get DDR Extreme.
5. Get 2 subwovers put it on both sides of the TV.
6. Get a TV stand that will be tall enough for a real sized arcade version.

And there you have it. A DDR Machine, thousands saved. It might not be the OFFICIAL thing but its practicly the same thing.

My Personal Log

Hours to make: 2-4

Money Spent: $1,000-$1,500

Money Saved: $5,000-$4,500
----------------------------------

Email me at FlameFalcon2002@aol.com

To see what each thing looks like and what it looks like all together!!!
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

30. PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamefalcon2002 wrote:
Any who, how do you know if there is a unlockable mode. Cause isnt extreme suppose to be the mix with all of the songs ON it? Hopefully im wrong but im just saying.

Perhaps you missed the fact that Extreme in the arcade had an unlock system.

Perhaps you missed the fact that every Japanese home mix has had things to unlock.

Perhaps you missed the part of the official site that said "Secret".

Quote:
Now what im wondering is if they have my FAVORITE SONG ON THE LIST... COW GIRL ...

Cow Girl is not on the initial songlist. It was not an unlockable on Extreme. Thus, you are not at all likely to see it. If you want Cowgirl, import DDRMAX.
Basic Member
Basic Member

31. PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I was wondering if Remy can answer this, and also any of you can answer it too. I was wondering if I bought a Universal Playstation 2 off of toysnjoys.com with a magic 3.1 mod chip, would ddr extreme be able to be playable? Because the Magic 3.1 mod chip says that it cant take any games that are mod blocked and some new games. I hope that the chip does work but I was just wondering if any one could find out if it would work so i dont have to buy a japanese playstation 2. I tried to find the information but I couldnt. If any one does please reply to this forum, please and thank you. Sincerely, Flamefalcon2002. E1.gif
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

32. PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flamefalcon2002 wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if Remy can answer this, and also any of you can answer it too. I was wondering if I bought a Universal Playstation 2 off of toysnjoys.com with a magic 3.1 mod chip, would ddr extreme be able to be playable? Because the Magic 3.1 mod chip says that it cant take any games that are mod blocked and some new games. I hope that the chip does work but I was just wondering if any one could find out if it would work so i dont have to buy a japanese playstation 2. I tried to find the information but I couldnt. If any one does please reply to this forum, please and thank you. Sincerely, Flamefalcon2002. E1.gif

It's impossible to say until the game ships, but the answer is that it more than likely will work.
Basic Member
Basic Member

33. PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you right. biggrin.gif
flamefalcon2002
Basic Member
Basic Member

34. PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i just got the mod chip of magic 3.1 and it works on max 2 imported. So im guessing that it will work for extreme biggrin.gif
DKW
Trick Member
Trick Member

35. PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The livin' HELL with Butterfly and Dam Dariram etc...why the hell hasn't Orion.78 AmEuro Mix ever gotten a rerelease?? For crying out loud, about 95% of my arcade can't get enough of that one...

Seriously, this initial songlist looks fantastic, and I know there's going to be a ton of gameplay-released goodness. Some returnees I'd rather not see again, but it's not like they're horrible or anything. Not having Senorita is kinda lame, but I've grown to accept not having a full plate as unfortunate reality. (If I had to deal with anything half as byzantine as the licensing issues Konami's been going through for years, my head would explode.)

Okay! First in line to buy! Well, probably more like 5th or 6th, but you know what I mean.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: