Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Ok my pad works fine on my computer, but it won't configure!

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mit Man
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject: Ok my pad works fine on my computer, but it won't configure! Reply with quote

Okay, my pad works in all the drivers I have set up and responds on the properties screens and everything, but I can't get it to configure! Whenever I touch the pad I get that crash screen... Any help on what I can do???

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mit Man
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermind! I uninstalled all my drivers and reinstalled NTPad and now it works. BUT WHAT PISSES ME OFF IS AS SOON AS I WENT TO RESTART THE COMPUTER TO USE IT THE COMPUTER BROKE DOWN BECUZ MY DAD DID SOMETHING TO IT THROUGH SOME SPAM HE CLICKED AND NOW IT WON'T WORK. That computer better work or someone's buying me my own and/or a cobalt flux...

View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: