Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

New DDRMAX2 Screens And Info
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dreamharlot
Basic Member
Basic Member

60. PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In regards to D-man, have you played Extreme yet?

If Extreme has Witch Doctor, Legend of Max, La Copa De La Vida, several Paranioas, Twilight Zone, Holic, and Captain Jack then I would doubt they would also be on Max2 being released so closely together.

I'm sure some versions of Paranioa will appear, and probably Legend, but they are already on Extreme.
Anima
Trick Member
Trick Member

61. PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dreamharlot wrote:
In regards to D-man, have you played Extreme yet?

If Extreme has Witch Doctor, Legend of Max, La Copa De La Vida, several Paranioas, Twilight Zone, Holic, and Captain Jack then I would doubt they would also be on Max2 being released so closely together.
Hmmm.... they won't be on MAX2-US but not for your reasons exactly... excluding Holic and Twilight Zone those songs won't appear because they don't have enough appeal to a US audience or are KOs to be used in later versions of US DDR games.. A home version of Extreme won't have Witch Doctor or Twilight Zone because they were released on previous versions of MAX in Japan...
dreamharlot wrote:

I'm sure some versions of Paranioa will appear, and probably Legend, but they are already on Extreme.
The Legend of Max will not appear on MAX2-US if that is what you were saying... Maxx Unlimited will appear.
dreamharlot
Basic Member
Basic Member

62. PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
those songs won't appear because they don't have enough appeal to a US audience

Really? Those are all great songs, everyone i know likes them. Thats really too bad. frown.gif

Quote:
A home version of Extreme won't have Witch Doctor or Twilight Zone because they were released on previous versions of MAX in Japan

I've had only played the arcade version and they have over 200 songs, I hadnt thought that the home version wouldnt, (duh). Haha, thanks for your input.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: