Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Tokyo Game Action presents: DDR FREAK APPRECIATION DAY

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Junior Asparagus
Administrator
Administrator

0. PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:33 am    Post subject: Tokyo Game Action presents: DDR FREAK APPRECIATION DAY Reply with quote

TGA in Woonsocket, RI, wants to say thank you to DDR Freak for making our grand opening a success. On August 9th, TGA is hosting an exclusive party for DDR Freak members and includes the following: Free unlimited access to DDR Extreme, a Japanese import video game expo, Japanese language workshops, and contests including mini freestyle/improv and DDR Jeopardy!!

To attend the event, sign up in this thread. You will receive a password via PM that you can give to the store on the day of the tourney, so we know you're from DDR Freak. Non-members will be charged more for admission, and may not be eligible for some of the prizes and perks. Tell all your friends to sign up for a DDR Freak account so they can attend as well. Watch the event thread for more details.
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is it just me or is that a poopy day to have it...i mean otakon is on the same day E2.gif i wanna go to both!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
DJ_QUACKQUACK
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

three questions:

Will DDR extreme be the only free arcade game there?

will there only be A ddr extreme machine that day?

....and any free food riiight.gif ?

edit: well, the "this thread" portion which i thick headedly forget to read before posting answered my last question....but i'm not sure about the other two.....
View users profile Send private message
Junior Asparagus
Administrator
Administrator

3. PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Otakon's that day...but don't fret. More events like these are bound to happen again.

DDR Extreme is the only arcade game there (it's kind of an interesting setup in the middle of a coffee shop...you have to see it), so yeah that's the only game. But you do get to try out all of the other Bemani console games that they have for sale or that people set up in the shop.

It'll be fun, and it lasts all day. You should come.
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 2:31 pm    Post subject: Party at TGA Reply with quote

The Tokyo Game Action Store and Heritage Coffee Shop is a great place. Even if you don't live anywhere as close to RI as I do I still strongly recommend a trip down there for this event.

The last time I was down there someone was taking pictures for a TGA website and if that gets off the ground in time you might be able to see what the store looks like. ( And you might see me on the DDR machine. I'd be the blur on the left laugh.gif )

Bring lots of money too! Its fun to be able to say "I ordered IIDX 5th style, a BLT sandwich, a Pepsi, and a bag of chips!" E7.gif And playing DDR Extreme probably isn't the most fun you'll have all day. I play DDR Extreme all the time but the Bemani expo and the other events sound much more exciting. biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message
SPUI
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=68953 (the event thread) is no longer showing up on the NE forum page.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Junior Asparagus
Administrator
Administrator

6. PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Do V] SPUI wrote:
http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=68953 (the event thread) is no longer showing up on the NE forum page.

It's back. Weird forum bug.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: