Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

$20 off RedOctane Ignition Pad

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J Dogg
Administrator
Administrator

0. PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 11:10 am    Post subject: $20 off RedOctane Ignition Pad Reply with quote

For the month of July, RedOctane is having a $20 off sale for RedOctane Ignition Pad. Just use enter the coupon code "ignition20" when you check out. This coupon expires on 7/13/2003 so act soon!
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool..
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Gogo
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd think it were cool too were it not for the fact that I really don't like RedOctane because they shaft tournaments. They say they're sending ignition pads and then when the goods arrive they're crap pads. That kind of behavior really doesn't deserve to be rewarded.

Does anyone know of an ignition pad with a plastic mesh top and raised button that lasts? BNS ones are good except for the vynl top. MyMyBox ones are expensive to try out. Other pads have been known to not last well.

Dance Masters: JPMax Single-Light. USMax Single-Light, Single-Standard. JPMax2 Single-Light.

Onis: USMax Lesson Oni. JPMax2 MoreLight, BeForU,
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
TheAnarchisto
Basic Member
Basic Member

3. PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 6:27 pm    Post subject: PS2 - DDR Max Reply with quote

Okay, perhaps this is a dumb question, but help me out anyway. I didn't see half of the buttons that are normal for a PS2. Will this pad work with DDR Max for the PlayStation 2? Thanks

The Anarchisto
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Aoi-chan
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

4. PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:20 pm    Post subject: Red Octane Ignition Pads Reply with quote

To answer your question: 'Will this pad work with DDR Max for the PlayStation 2?'

Answer: Yes, these pads will work with any Playstation game actually, I haven't found any that don't work with them (even non-DDR games). Even though the pad doesn't show them, there are 8 buttons on the Red Octane Ignition Pads. The bottom/left and bottom/right buttons, which are the triangle and the square buttons respectively, still work but are just not marked on the pad for what ever reason. And since you don't need the R1/R2/R3 or L1/L2/L3 buttons to play DDR, there was no reason to add those onto the dance pads. Hope that all makes sense to you.

Secondly, if anyone is wondering how great Red Octane's Ignition Pads perform, check my site here: http://sakura-chan.web1000.com/DDR%20-%20Accomplishments.htm

As far as durability, no pad will last forever, unfortunately. Something is bound to break on all pads at one time or another, even the actual arcade pads. But in my personal opinion, Red Octane's Ignition Pads are the best soft pad on the market, not at all a bad buy; you won't be disappointed with them.

SakuraClow
http://sakura-chan.web1000.com
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
[DMB]dman.exe
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:07 am    Post subject: Darn Reply with quote

I should have acted sooner:(

laugh.gif It's October, or basically November now, could RedOctane have another sale?!?!?

I would buy their pad if it was less!
Aoi-chan
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

6. PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Darn Reply with quote

D-Man 95747 wrote:
I should have acted sooner:(

:lol: It's October, or basically November now, could RedOctane have another sale?!?!?

I would buy their pad if it was less!

Keep checking their website, and email them. RO usually has sales on different products all the time, its only a matter of time before they have another sale for the Ignition pad. And if you have the chance, go to a RO special event, I was able to buy my pads from them at Anime Central, an anime con in Chicago every year, where RO had a booth set up. They discounted their prices and there's no shipping costs, so it much cheaper to go that route.

But to be totally honest, $100 plus shipping for 1 RO Ignition pad is well worth the cost for the quality you are getting. Just something to think about.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: