Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Tokyo Game Action Grand Opening (Woonsocket, RI)

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Junior Asparagus
Administrator
Administrator

0. PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:10 am    Post subject: Tokyo Game Action Grand Opening (Woonsocket, RI) Reply with quote

Tokyo Game Action will be opening its doors for business in Woonsocket, RI, in July. Its goal is to provide a cutting edge arcade that specializes in providing a diverse offering of all facets of the Konami Bemani music simulation series, supported by a one of a kind retail establishment, to fully compliment and strengthen the relationship between home and arcade gaming. At the time of opening, a DDR Extreme machine will be available to play while browsing the stock of import Bemani games and accessories sold at wholesale prices. TGA is located inside the Heritage Coffee Shoppe in Downtown Woonsocket, RI. For further information on the store, including hours and items in stock, please see the Tokyo Game Action thread in the New England forums. The arcade portion (DDR only) will open on June 30th.

Tokyo Game Action will be having a tournament on July 12th to celebrate its grand opening. At this time, the gaming merchandise will be available for purchase. The grand prize for the tournament is a Japanese PS2.
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOORAY ROAD ISLAND!!!!

I live in Arizona, but COME ON GUYS!...

someone has to get excited....

riiight.gif

*echo*
----------------------------
My screenname is pronounced "Make inu" aka "Loser" [lit. losing dog]
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Paps
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you talked to these people, you'd know they are as excited as people can be.

Especially me. biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: