Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

A couple of DDR Freak forum changes

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rampage
Administrator
Administrator

0. PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:48 am    Post subject: A couple of DDR Freak forum changes Reply with quote

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, there has been a slight reorganization of the forums. After much debate it was decided that these changes would take some steps in making the layout of the message-boards a little less cluttered.

Here are the changes that have been made:

We have added a board called DDR Arcade. This board is for discussions relating to the DDR experience at the arcade, much like DDR At Home is for the home user. Questions and discussion related to playing at the arcade, memory cards, hardware, etc can all be discussed in this forum.

Novice/Newbie/Intermediate has gone away. This was a subject of much debate, but it is our opinion that this is a change for the better. We have established an introductions thread in DDR Chit-Chat for old and new users alike to post about themselves, and for people to welcome them. The gameplay and accomplishment discussion that took part in N/N/I has now been moved to the DDR Gameplay forum.

While forum changes here take place rarely, it is in our opinion that these changes are for the better, and we hope that once the dust settles the rest of you feel the same way.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Syxx
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good. The N/N/I forum was horribly misnamed.

"I got 532 perfects and 23 greats on MAX300 making me Intermediate"

"Well, I only got 510 perfects, and I missed a freeze arrow... I am such a noob"
EvilDave219
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, agreed. One of the topics was on all the songs you could AA on heavy with a 6 mod option. That's definitely nothing that a new comer should do. The new arcade board should be interesting. Kudos to all you people on DDRFreak for making these changes thumb.gif E8.gif beerchug.gif
Cookies
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still unsure about the changes. Only time will convince me it was a good move.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Phrekwenci.com
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there was a newbie forum?
Administrator
Administrator

5. PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jiffy wrote:
there was a newbie forum?

Yea, it's where the newbies learn to post whore. Had to get rid of it. Some how you learned on your own though =P
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much simpler. If I want arcade related, I post in the Arcade forum, Console post there, Sim post there, and all other game-related crap under gameplay.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: