Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Official Introductions Thread! Introduce yourself here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134, 135  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AsunaSakurai
Trick Member
Trick Member

2640. PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm new to this forum, but I'm not new to the game.

The name is Cindy but feel free to call me Asuna.

I've been playing for about 1/2 a year.

Proud to say I have passed Max300 on heavy in just 1/2 a year lmao

See you guys around
Self-acclaimed #1 fangirl to BigMatt
If you still don't know who I am, especially you, Matt, I'll be very disappointed..
BTW, I fangirl anyone who's better than me, not just Matt lmao

If you've seen me before, tell me, for references, my name is Cindy.

QCM reopened!!!!!! whooot!!!!
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fullnintendo
Trick Member
Trick Member

2641. PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there everyone!

My name is fullnintendo and I'm happy to join the biggest ddr community. I always loved video games a lot (saw my name huh? E15.gif ) and I became over the months a ddr freak. It's been 2 years since I first got my first game and I'm still playing it and having so much fun. I've never played on an arcade (well, I did 4 years ago, but I was a total Newb) because I'm terribly far away from any and I'm the kind of player who got no mates to exchange with about ddr (which is the main reason I wanted badly to join). That's why I only play ddr alone in the basement of my house on my xbox (I terribly love the Ultramix series even if sometimes I feel like I'm missing all the `real` games and songs that are on the PS2).

For the performance side, I always compare to the masters so it's not surprising if I think That I s---. I can do pretty well (AA often) all catas and lower. I rarely get lower than a A on 10 footers and I was able lately to AA Maxx Unlimited (heavy), MAX 300 SMMM (heavy) and PSM (heavy) (although now I can hardly do it again). I always get AA on G2 (heavy) and Sakura (heavy). As for Max 300, I didn't AA it yet beacause the grade system on Ultramix is so harsh that only 1 mistake and 80% perfects gives me a A. I never FC it, but I usually do 2-3 mistakes.

As for me, I live in the province of Quebec in Canada, so my native language isn't english, but I can still understand fine. I always respect anyone and I'm friendly, so I hope I'll meet some great people here E1.gif .
View users profile Send private message
pleasedon'thurtme
Trick Member
Trick Member

2642. PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may refer to me as "hurt", "pdhm", or anything else that makes sense to everyone. I first heard about Dance Dance Revolution less than three years ago. I thought it was just some game about dancing that wouldn't interest me until I saw it in action a couple years ago. I first tried it September 2006. I got Dance Praise in November 2006 and SuperNOVA 2 in October 2007. I now own the five Playstation 2 games -- I ruined the disc for EXTREME 2 E2.gif I am the worst player ever. Like iemaxx, I often use the Playstation controller -- and I still can't do what fullnintendo can lol. I would love to play with anyone including Justin the Pirate, but I live in West Virginia -- the closest arcade machine listed in the site information is the one at Charleston, West Virginia.

www.stayonsync.com/forum
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Fullnintendo
Trick Member
Trick Member

2643. PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look like you're a little like me: I would like to play DDR with someone but the only DDR games I got are the ones on Xbox and the nearest AC is maybe 1 hour by car to go, so I only play alone E2.gif . Playing on a pad or with a controller isn't important at all, we have all differents ways to appreciate DDR (so just play with the way you want E13.gif ). Nice to meet you.
DDRichard
Trick Member
Trick Member

2644. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I become a trick member today biggrin.gif
gdavge2003
Basic Member
Basic Member

2645. PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi =] I recently started playing DDR SuperNova2 after buying the bundle (ugh, for $60 too, forgot to check Target). I was first introduced to the game at a convention center, where I humiliated myself after missing arrows on beginner. I'm okay now, but hopefully I can continue to improve!
XXXson
Trick Member
Trick Member

2646. PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never saw this thread before but now that i did i thought i should write something on it and now that i did i thought i should say what my ITG tag is, which is WILL, and now that i did i thought i should tell you guys my name, which is Wilson, and now that i did i thought i should tell you that i play at QCM arcade and now that i've said enough i think i should leave.

My machine tag used to be XXX but now im thinking of changing it to WILL, so u might see XXX or WILL, WILL is new though and ill try it out.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Neptoon
Basic Member
Basic Member

2647. PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I am Neptoon. From Calgary AB.

Been playing DDR for a couple of years, but just recently found out about this site.
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
WTD?
Basic Member
Basic Member

2648. PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi the name's WTD? i havent been playing DDR for THAT long but i'm okay-but i have to say, ITG is wayyy better!
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Ricepaddy
Basic Member
Basic Member

2649. PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, My name is Darmin Hadzic, using the internet handle Ricepaddy!

I may have had an old name here by the name of BOZ, but my pads broke, and with me having no money to replace them, my DDR craze was lost in the abyss that is my basement.

I am shipping out with the Navy in one month, however, so I was searching my stuff to sell/ship to myself when I get out of RTC and I found my old DDR stuff.

In a last ditch effort to save my DDR craze for this last month, I have attempted repair on these pads. (see the pads section on that)

Anyway, it's great to be back, I am sorry that they do not sell DDRFreak gear anymore, and I hope I can contribute to the forum!
frostbitten1
Basic Member
Basic Member

2650. PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new to this site...the names dave
been playing for a little over a year..
andyburnsddr reffered me here....
uh yeah...hi all
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Makilaz
Trick Member
Trick Member

2651. PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm back, for the moment at least. I wonder if anyone actually remembers me.
Basic Member
Basic Member

2652. PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: how long I've been playing Reply with quote

Hello all, I'm DDR_addict_vamp aka josh aka emokidjm, I've been playing ddr for about two years, well actually like one because I had to take a break because I broke my leg a while back, I'm not to good at it, I can pass a 7,8, and 9 step on difficult, 5,6,and a few 7 and 8's on heavy.

The guys I play with think its hilarious that I've gone from doing 6 step lights (a month ago) to doing 7 steps on heavy lmao.
I'm from panama city btw, so if anyone one from the area wants to chit chat in person hit me up on here or on one of my links later everyone.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JTvo
Basic Member
Basic Member

2653. PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there.

I'm new to this site, but I've been bumming around the SM world since '04. Right now I'm mostly at DDRPlace, but I pop up everywhere now and then. I'm a keyboard stepmania player, I use one hand (3 fingers) and I'm a percussionist among other things.

Cheers

"Yup, yup; she's a graduate of M.I.T., but she still has to serve drinks to men."
-Tom Servo, MST3K
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
PKMN.Sota*
Trick Member
Trick Member

2654. PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was here before but I never actually introduced myself. So yeah, I'm jonah. Nice to meet all of you.I'm more into ITG than DDR but I still play both.
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Crystallas
Basic Member
Basic Member

2655. PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey-low everybody! I'm chris from chicago.

I started off and played on a 2nd Mix machine and I was terrible. I felt like I was holding up the line, and I just let the next person in.
That didn't mean I didn't like it. I wanted to play more, but the lines were outrageous at most places.

About 2 weeks later, I saw a PIU machine, and I didn't know it was any different and I liked that a lot better. This was 2001ish and the only video games that I played were either Sports games or RPGs. Just like the DDR machines nearby, the lines for that PIU machine were to long, and I really didnt get to play a whole lot.

Then I finally bought DDRMAX2 when it first came out and everything changed. I liked DDR a little more than PIU after that. Lower neighbors started to complain, and I stopped playing until recently. I pulled my PS2 out with 6 titles and started stomping a little bit again(in a new 1st floor apartment.) The softpads are ruining the fun for me and my size 14 feet. I can't do jack, but I LOVE playing. Now I'm going to do what I should have done from the get go, I'm buying one of the 3 bill pads, and I'm going to stepmania myself until my feet fall off.

I like just about every step-pad game and I LOVE the music!
Lone Warrior
Basic Member
Basic Member

2656. PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I'm Lone Warrior and I found this place and had a brief scan over the forum and it seemed fairly active so I decided to make an account. I'm hoping to become a fairly active member of the forum and I hope my stay, how ever long it might be, will be welcome.

I haven't played the game for a small period of time so I'm planning to have a long stint on the game later on in the night.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2657. PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lone Warrior wrote:
a brief scan over the forum and it seemed fairly active

Lone Warrior wrote:
seemed fairly active

Lone Warrior wrote:
fairly active

are we still talking about DDR Freak? lol

EDIT: your stay will be pretty welcome happy.gif
just don't go into Random Chat for a while
delrio
Trick Member
Trick Member

2658. PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello DDRFreak!

I'm Jon, aka delrio... I finally decided to join after lurking here for the past month or so. E1.gif

I just recently got into DDR (I think it was sometime around early October), and have worked my way up from beginner to some heavy songs. I generally play on StepMania at home, as I have no console, but I do enjoy what little time I get to spend in arcades (and all of this time seems to be spent on ITG2 or EX).

Hope to have some fun here, and hope to learn some more cool stuff.
Basic Member
Basic Member

2659. PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everybody. I'm Chris.

Been playing DDR for about four years. Skill level is somewhere around A'ing everything 8 and under, B'ing 9 footers, and passing some of the easy 10 footers (Sakura, Xepher, etc.)

Looking to increase my skill level so I can pass all the songs. My number one goal is to A Maxx Unlimited. o.o
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134, 135  Next
Page 133 of 135

Jump to: