Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Official Introductions Thread! Introduce yourself here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Final Warning
Trick Member
Trick Member

2600. PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paoli wrote:
Okay, I'm back. What the hell does Tomete mean? I don't think it's English. Don't use a word in your user name unless you know what it means.

Not sure but...wouldn't Paoli get warning points for this?
Chidester
Basic Member
Basic Member

2601. PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I wouldn't, Bigmouth.
View users profile Send private message
January.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2602. PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomete1404 wrote:
Southridge wrote:
Okay, I'm back. What the hell does Tomete mean? I don't think it's English. Don't use a word in your user name unless you know what it means.

Not sure but...wouldn't Paoli get warning points for this?

yeah, she probably should (for flaming, though her flames sound like something my little sister would say) but the mods probably won't because she's new.
mr_ex
Basic Member
Basic Member

2603. PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: /Subject/ddr/mr_ex/bag/aaa/78perfects/firstattempt Reply with quote

Funsize Tw!x wrote:
mr_ex wrote:
I'm the "official" Mr_eX, Mr.eX or whatever suits you, and yea bassically I hear that many of you guys already know who I am, in case you don't you can read my youtube page. here is my latest home video...

-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld48XZbu6T0

I can do it at the arcade but I want/need a camera man/woman, because no one plays where I live besides 3 or 4 people litterally.

Oh god here we go. Have fun with this one mods E13.gif
they don't even know who we are, whatever. I just introduced myself like it said, "introduce yourself here". Besides I can tear you apart at any tourny, I AAA'd so deep 2 years ago, you did it just yesterday so don't ever talk bad about me in any post untill you actually meet me again.
January.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2604. PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, what are you talking about?

...he said that because you're not allowed to post youtube videos here.it's like "advertising" or some shit like that.
prittyboy15x
Basic Member
Basic Member

2605. PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!!!im 14 old and ddr is wayyyyyyyyyy tooo easy for me, i just saw bloodrush on youtube, and i need to get the in the groove game, but cant get it off of the internet, any help me, i know i a lot of ppl read this, join this website and tell me where i can find it , i'll do any thing to get my hands on it plz reply , mail me prittyboy15x@aol.com (dnt laugh) E2.gif E2.gif E2.gif E2.gif E2.gif E2.gif E2.gif E2.gif
BemaniManiac
Trick Member
Trick Member

2606. PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello All!

I was a member of this board quite a few years ago but I have no idea what my account name was or even what my email was at the time so I am just going to start over.

I have been playing ddr since 2001 and I have nearly every mix you can think of (Japanese and American) from 1st all the way to the current ps2 and xbox versions. I even have a few arcade mixes and I don't have a machine quite yet (currently looking).

I look forward to posting here from time to time. E1.gif
Nomake Wan
Basic Member
Basic Member

2607. PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there, I'm Nomake Wan... uh... I actually don't play DDR much anymore. I guess I still do stepmania on my computer but that's not really DDR without a pad. But I'm a friend of cfusionpm and he convinced me to join so here I am. Peace.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Funsize Tw!x
Trick Member
Trick Member

2608. PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pyrexia wrote:
dude, what are you talking about?

...he said that because you're not allowed to post youtube videos here.it's like "advertising" or some shit like that.

Actually no thats not the reason. He likes to flame random people and get all pissed off for no reason whatsoever. He also claimed to AAA the game and have a 99.52 average on GS. Both of which he is NOT capable of.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
dmartin69
Basic Member
Basic Member

2609. PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
My name is Don I have been playing DDR for a while and I also got into selling the metal pads. I love DDR...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Aurora Borealis
Basic Member
Basic Member

2610. PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. Longtime lurker of this forum, but I just decided to get an account. I've had DDR 1st and 2nd mix for 5 years before I actually decided to get serious about the game 2 years ago. Then I got DDR 3rd, 4th, and Extreme JP (yeah, all my DDR games are imports). I mainly play 9 footers, and every now and then I'll probably try and fail a 10.

See you guys around.
ngdoubleog2
Basic Member
Basic Member

2611. PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey all im Ng real names nick but feel free to call me whatever you like unless its offensive.. lmao

ive been playing DDR for around 1-1.5 years now at the most and im just breaking into 9 footers.. i cant AAA anything yet... in extreme 2 i did AA in the heat of the night on heavy though

and im lookin forward to meeting everybody at this wonderful DDR FREAK home. maybe you guys can help me out with a few things ^.^

and in return i can contribute to young DDR players DDRing experience as well

Live hard
Die harder
Play hardest
View users profile Send private message Send email
recoil56
Trick Member
Trick Member

2612. PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, my name is John. I'm 15 and I've been playing DDR for about 3 years now and i'm totally in love with it. I just wanted to say quickly, i think this forum is one of the nicest, most mature forums i have lurked in. You guys seem pretty cool and i feel proud to be here.
Back to me, the hardest song i can do is PSH on my colbat with a dining chair for a bar. In the arcade, however, i can hardly pass 8-bit's afronova with a bar, which proves to me, at least, that recessed arrows do make some sort of a impact.

Now for a question - how do i change my foot thing right under my name? My guess is it depends on how active you are in the community, right?

-R
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
destructo-bot
Trick Member
Trick Member

2613. PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

recoil56 wrote:
Hi, my name is John. I'm 15 and I've been playing DDR for about 3 years now and i'm totally in love with it. I just wanted to say quickly, i think this forum is one of the nicest, most mature forums i have lurked in. You guys seem pretty cool and i feel proud to be here.
Back to me, the hardest song i can do is PSH on my colbat with a dining chair for a bar. In the arcade, however, i can hardly pass 8-bit's afronova with a bar, which proves to me, at least, that recessed arrows do make some sort of a impact.

Now for a question - how do i change my foot thing right under my name? My guess is it depends on how active you are in the community, right?

-R

Oh wow. You... are either very lucky, or very naive. Either way, if everyone's been nice and mature around you, well congrats, honestly. blink.gif

As for the foot question, yes. You lose the beginner foot and become a basic member after a certain amount of time. Then, you become a trick member after that depending on how much you post, IIRC.
recoil56
Trick Member
Trick Member

2614. PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

destructo-bot wrote:
recoil56 wrote:

-R

Oh wow. You... are either very lucky, or very naive. Either way, if everyone's been nice and mature around you, well congrats, honestly. blink.gif

As for the foot question, yes. You lose the beginner foot and become a basic member after a certain amount of time. Then, you become a trick member after that depending on how much you post, IIRC.

very naive? Maybe. I just made an account today. The random chat forum is either meaningful or meaningless, depending on how you see it. It seems though that taking the random chat forum as a whole and then deciding whatever it is meaningful or meaningless feels inaccurate to me. Don't ask me why i just started talking about the random chat forum. In fact, scratch that paragraph, it's meaningless.

Anyways, thanks for answering my question.
i would delete the paragraph, but my keyboard sucks bad (yes that bad, i can't hold down delete).
csdthegreat
Trick Member
Trick Member

2615. PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Direct link to the FAQ section about rankings! OMG! Now you can tell all your friends about this wonderful place! To order call-

I scripted modded courses. I was so awesome.

Feel the BEATS - Free online music game?! :O
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
recoil56
Trick Member
Trick Member

2616. PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

csd changed his name! wrote:
Direct link to the FAQ section about rankings! OMG! Now you can tell all your friends about this wonderful place! To order call-

oh noes! i've been flameBaitEDZ. Whatever shall i do?
Oh i know

Why did u not list a phone number? Seriously, it only takes a few seconds to type something like 555-555-5555. If you had done that, i would've regarded it as sarcasm. But now i understand this community isn't as mature as i had first suspected.

Now if u just took that paragraph seriousy, all i can say is good day.
destructo-bot
Trick Member
Trick Member

2617. PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

recoil56 wrote:

Oh i know

Why did u not list a phone number? Seriously, it only takes a few seconds to type something like 555-555-5555. If you had done that, i would've regarded it as sarcasm. But now i understand this community isn't as mature as i had first suspected.

No, see, what you did right there was encourage them. Don't do that; just ignore them. If you don't give a bully the attention s/he wants, nine times out of ten they'll eventually leave you alone. The tenth time they pound you senseless, but it's the internetz so you don't have to worry about that. E1.gif
recoil56
Trick Member
Trick Member

2618. PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

destructo-bot wrote:
recoil56 wrote:

Oh i know

No, see, what you did right there was encourage them. Don't do that; just ignore them. If you don't give a bully the attention s/he wants, nine times out of ten they'll eventually leave you alone. The tenth time they pound you senseless, but it's the internetz so you don't have to worry about that. E1.gif

Yeah you are right destructo-bot. I think i spent to much time covering my buttocks in this case. csd changed his name! wasn't even trying to piss me off. I have such temper erm.gif My props go out to both you guys. Thanks.
January.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2619. PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

recoil56 wrote:
But now i understand this community isn't as mature as i had first suspected.

well, you can still be sure as hell about that
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135  Next
Page 131 of 135

Jump to: