Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

need help/advice

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spoonjpn
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: need help/advice Reply with quote

Im sorry if this is supposed to b included in the soft pad discussion thread, but i need help. I don't have the time to go through the entire thread.

I was wondering what were the dimensions of the naki dance pad and the mymybox high energy pad. I need a relatively cheap arcade sized pad, to go next to my mymybox arcade style pad and play doubles. I'm going to the mall really soon. I'm counting on all you active ddrfreak forum posters E15.gif . Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: