Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

what non ddr dance games have you played?????

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
W1Ck3D
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 12:56 pm    Post subject: what non ddr dance games have you played????? Reply with quote

lets see
Pump - i think its good but some songs are just downright impossible to pass. (example SLAM)

dance freaks - only played freaks not maniax i think this game is like raving and real fun.

technomotion - not bad as everyone says some of the songs are carry overs from pump but are still good songs. surprised the hell out of me when i seen a song from the offspring on it though XD.

so far those are the only games i have played so far ive heard of games like ez2dancer, 3ddx, and stepping stage. what are those like ??? and are they any good????? and are there any more dance games??
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
ver314
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just Pump it up..i dun really like it, it get's really old fast.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pump it up and lots of it. There's a Premiere about 5 minutes from my house, and a PREX at about twice that distance. Yay! Dance Maniax is fairly easy, but it's still a ton of fun.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
CStarFlare
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

3. PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rampage wrote:
7) "Survey threads" WILL BE LOCKED without exception. Threads asking "who has passed this song", "what is your favorite song", "what is the best Bemani", "what games do you own" and the like will be locked. These threads contribute absolutely nothing, are a waste of bandwidth, and ultimately becoming flamewars or endless "me too" posts.

Read.

EDIT: Bah. I must have hit "reply", instead of "lock and reply". E15.gif

Last edited by CStarFlare on Thu May 15, 2003 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to lock. E10.gif
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: