Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

First Batch Of E3 News
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EvilDave219
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG THE US GETS TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!!!!!! E4.gif E4.gif E4.gif E4.gif E4.gif
Man, am I happy about that. Now, how come anyone hasn't mentioned anything about Karoeke Revolution? I can't believe they are actually making that game. Click here to see it
Pakwan Kenobi
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

21. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The little counter is for Perfect Combo, and the big counter is for normal (i.e., Perfects and Greats) combo.

Scoring is weird....feels like a Dancing Stage/2nd Mix game.

More news will come, as I will post a summary of an interview with the producer of DDR Ultramix tonight after the convention.

KEEP FREESTYLE ALIVE.

This is unbelievable.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag
sfetaz
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

22. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLEASE BRING THE METAL GEAR SONG TO THE PS2 VERSION! PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!
View users profile Send private message
DJTyrant
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

23. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Konami rules is all I need to say for now, I'm overwhelmed.
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kilo Echo Six wrote:
And Remy, how you liking that 50% build of the game? C'mon, the Sneak Crew has got to have something good by now E4.gif

I'll let you know if I get one. I'm not completely in the loop yet, although hopefully I will be soon.
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol a metal gear solid 2 song??? hehe... they are putting some pretty neat ideas in that game... MGS2 song --- turned into a ddr step sequence.... hehe.... that would of been a cool easter egg for the game...
Are you a true gamer? If so, then register at www.ReadySetGamer.com by clicking the below link. This website is the best gaming website, has the best forums, and also PRIZES are giving away every month! From games to consoles to full desktops, this site owns!
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
redviper
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvilDave219 wrote:
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG THE US GETS TWILIGHT ZONE!!!!!!!!! E4.gif E4.gif E4.gif E4.gif E4.gif
Man, am I happy about that. Now, how come anyone hasn't mentioned anything about Karoeke Revolution? I can't believe they are actually making that game. Click here to see it

That game is either gonna bomb hardcore or it is gonna skyrocket. This could actually be helpful to some people in teaching them how to sing. I'm gonna feel sorry for the people new to the game and sounding like total crap. I still wish they would have made something else a little better than this game. I was hopeing for something a little more exciting. Although if they have like a freestyle/rap style I might get into it cause I loooove to freestyle.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
DiscoStu
Trick Member
Trick Member

27. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraMix looks ghetto. Seeing Days Go By on MAX2 makes me wonder what else they shelled out the money for.
Trick Member
Trick Member

28. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I'd like to know about Karaoke Revolution is will it actually bear the Bemani name?

Last edited by davidbrit2 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
gladjss88
Trick Member
Trick Member

29. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: Why not gamecube? Reply with quote

Ok, some of you might diss me or call me a child cuz I like gamecube but my question for is "Why only PS2 and Xbox? Why not Gamecube?" I would ask them directly but they did not answer me the last couple times i've wrotten them an e-maill. disgust.gif

...Why does HTML never work for me?
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Umeboshi
Trick Member
Trick Member

30. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ddrkcpimpmufasa wrote:
lol a metal gear solid 2 song??? hehe... they are putting some pretty neat ideas in that game... MGS2 song --- turned into a ddr step sequence.... hehe.... that would of been a cool easter egg for the game...

I think that it's in IIDX, plus it's by LED (I think riiight.gif)

Days Go By...... can't...... wait..... E4.gif

I hope that Mind Parasyte and Quickening are on the PS2 version also....
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

31. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MGS2 song is from Beatmania 6th+Core home version originally. And it's very good, much better than the first MGS remix.
Trick Member
Trick Member

32. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*agrees with remy*

yeah, Ultramix looks good enough for me to be proud to have traded my old TV for it... although the graphics probobly won't be spectacular or anything. at least not enough so to make playing on a wega any different than on a normal TV E10.gif
Ramen King
Trick Member
Trick Member

33. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

lets groove! HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE ONE THERE...

I just wish I hadn't sold My Xbox...
Trick Member
Trick Member

34. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Why not gamecube? Reply with quote

gladjss88 wrote:
Ok, some of you might diss me or call me a child cuz I like gamecube but my question for is "Why only PS2 and Xbox? Why not Gamecube?" I would ask them directly but they did not answer me the last couple times i've wrotten them an e-maill. disgust.gif

I can think of two potential reasons.

One, the Xbox has a slightly larger marketshare in the US than the GameCube.

Two, Nintendo has been very tenative about doing online stuff. If Konami is really going to be gung-ho about the online thing, the Xbox does have a very nice infrastructure for doing so at the moment - far better than what Nintendo's got.
Basic Member
Basic Member

35. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE RETURN OF THE DANCING CHARACTERS? IN HIGH-RESOLUTION?! RADICAL!

i wouldn't completely support ddr for the gamecube. for the past month or so i have only been playing home ddr games on the controller and the gc controller is just too awkward for that.

nothing to excess.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Clay0K
Staff Member
Staff Member

36. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooookay...those dancers for the Xbox version scare me. Nurse Zukin? Wha...?

But if the Tomosuke trend continues...I'll be buying an Xbox. (After the price drop, of course!)

And why does the Xbox version look worse than the PS2? Those BGs looked really low-res. But then, it isn't complete so...
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
davidbrit2
Trick Member
Trick Member

37. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Why not gamecube? Reply with quote

Remy wrote:
One, the Xbox has a slightly larger marketshare in the US than the GameCube.

Are we talking about the same US? What are the sales numbers, anyway? I've been wondering about that.

Last edited by davidbrit2 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Ramen King
Trick Member
Trick Member

38. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Why not gamecube? Reply with quote

davidbrit2 wrote:

Are we talking about the same US? What are the sales numbers, anyway? I've been wondering about that.

It's true. It happened a few months ago though. #'s I'm not too sure about... But where did I read about it...?
Trick Member
Trick Member

39. PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: First Batch Of E3 News Reply with quote

Glorious Argutiae wrote:
Remy wrote:
Mind Parasite / Tomosuke

Finally, the email spam worked!!!

I quote this because the large, bold letters are exactly what I wanted to say the second I read "Mind Parasite".

I think I'm going to squeal with excitement like a prissy schoolgirl now.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: