Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

creating a stepmania/dwi step file for a mp3

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaurasicj5
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: creating a stepmania/dwi step file for a mp3 Reply with quote

ok so i got songs i wana play on stepmania with me cobalt so how do i create a dance step file from scratch and combine it with a mp3 help i want some perfestional help reach me on aim also if you want to riiight.gif
DjWo{sFiS}
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sense a lock coming. It seems like your a noobie poster. But anyways, this post or topic you made doesn't belong here. Lemme make myself clear. Each section of the ddrfreak forums are for different ddr subject related topics. But this is also a typical side effect of being a nub.

I Suggest Tylenol , advil , suddafed anything that keeps you from posting in the wrong parts of the boards. I don't want to appear as a bad guy or nothing lol laugh.gif . But next time make sure it's in the proper part of teh boards ok?

--------
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your test will now be to see if you can go into DDR At Home and figure out the answer to your questions WITHOUT posting a new thread.

Are you a bad enough dude?

Locked until you save President Ronnie.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: