Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Various music game videos thread

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtstew
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Various music game videos thread Reply with quote

I'm very desperately looking for some videos of people playing Pop'n Music and Pump it Up. I love these games and I love watching people freestyle. If you have any videos, please post the link. I'm not talking about music videos, I'm talking about peeps actually playing the game. Please, anything will do.
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.bemanistyle.com has a media shop. You just have to register and post to earn tokens, then use them to "buy" media, like tatsujin videos, songs and background videos.
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
GeeForce
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, except the admin (djparanoia i think is his name) was getting a new server, and he deleted all the simfiles and media shop files on accident. E2.gif that was like the best place to get DDR simfiles, and the media shop was... awesome....

R.I.P.

E10.gif

Tassadar wrote:
MinsiKid wrote:
is just a good feeling.

Have you considered heroin?
View users profile Send private message
Regenesis
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except it's (mostly) back now.

If you do head over to BMS for media downloads, please, please, PLEASE do not spam the forum for tokens. It's super annoying and will just end up with you banned.
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well you can go to http://www.pumpcore.com/phpbb
they have pump videos of me and the other spartanburg players there(best players in the US)
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: