Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

PIU 4 ITG simfile pack is now here!

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MostlyHarmless-
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: PIU 4 ITG simfile pack is now here! Reply with quote

I realized not long ago that I have been stalling the release of all my simfiles because I can't stand the idea that some of the songs aren't perfectly "spot on". I saw that if I didn't put these out now, then I would never do it. I will say that in all this time I did manage to fix 4 songs that had the wrong offset and they play much better now. I don't know how Kyle Ward or Chris Foy make the songs in dance games so perfectly spot on with the bpm and offset, but I'm not him and I don't get paid to do this stuff for you guys either. I had my friend john try to help me fix the BPM mess with his expensive sound manipulation program for the song fiesta in my pack, but even he said that it's nearly impossible to get rid of all the silence (BPM drifts) in the song. I'm just going to tell you guys that I gave this pack my absolute best shot, and that is the truth. I hope you all enjoy this pack as well as my other pack I just put out. Some of the doubles charts (Like Just a girl) Are some of the most fun, unique, and creative step charts I have ever done or seen in other doubles charts. I am sad to put this out knowing that it's not perfect, but at the same time it's a burden off my chest. I will say that this is the final release of this pack unless someone comes to me telling me that they can fix the end of fiesta and fix minor drifts in other songs. Please leave some feedback on both the doubles and singles charts. As with all my simfiles, I put a ton of hard work into making sure that they are as fun, unique, and as enjoyable as can be. Thank you to everyone who downloads. ♥

Download this pack here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5b23xo57zxqis9k

Below are the songs and difficulty ratings.

Hypnosis

Singles - 1, 10

Doubles - 11

Fiesta

Singles - 1, 10

Doubles - 11

Go Back

Singles - 1, 9

Doubles - 10

Just A Girl

Singles - 1, 9

Doubles - 10

Mexi Mexi

Singles - 1, 9

Doubles - 10

Mr. Larpus

Singles - 1, 10

Doubles - 11

Pumping up

Singles - 1, 9

Doubles - 10

Slam

Singles - 1, 10

Doubles - 11

What Do You Really Want

Singles - 1, 10

Doubles 11

Get Your Groove On

Singles - 1, 9

Doubles - 10

Walkie Talkie Man

Singles - 2, 11

Doubles - 12

Extravaganza

Singles - 1, 11

Doubles - 12

Starian

Singles - 1, 11

Doubles - 12

One Love

Singles - 1, 9

Doubles - 10
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: