Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Cobalt Flux on OpenITG question

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
recoil56
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Cobalt Flux on OpenITG question Reply with quote

Been awhile since I posted, but I'm having issues with my pads. I've been doing doubles recently and as a result I've been moving around a lot. When I'm doing streams on the right pad, I hit the right upper corner arrow a lot, which I have mapped as accept. When you're in the middle of the song you see the "Hold START to give up" message, and it's due to my feet slightly hitting that arrow.
My question is is there anyway to remove that function? I like that arrow to be mapped because I don't feel like having to click on the control box every time I want to pick a song, select modifiers, etc; but during game play It's so annoying to see that message.

To summarize how do you remove the "press START to give up" message from openITG? Thanks.
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: