Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR PROTIP: The "Maxx Unlimited" stop

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nathan.
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: DDR PROTIP: The "Maxx Unlimited" stop Reply with quote

I played MaxX to test out the new camera I got for Christmas, but I didn't feel like uploading a boring run on MU so I chopped up the video and turned it into a this tutorial on how to ace the Maxx Unlimited stop.

I think it turned out to be a pretty nifty video, at least for my first time editing anything together. Hopefully it'll help at least one person that's stuck on that part. If people like it I'll see about making a few more.

Enjoy biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message
v4extreme
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why hello, mister i troll people on yt for fun. i was surprised to see it was you when i clicked on the link.

that aside, this method never really clicked with me- i use kyles count to 8 method. i do kinda suck at counting though, so i screw that up more often than i should. the guide was helpful, i might try that method again.

http://www.youtube.com/user/v4extreme
http://ddr.ddrecall.com/user.php?mode=viewprofile&user=5721
http://beatspace.net/Profile.aspx?uid=422
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Nathan.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha. Yeah there was a period of about a year where I went on youtube for no other purpose than to troll and start with people. I've chilled out a lot since then haha

I don't really like Kyle's method to be honest. But that doesn't really matter, because it works for him. Just try different methods of timing the stop out and see what works best for YOU. Maybe it's Kyle's way, maybe it's what I posted, maybe that wonky poopy I've seen Twix do, or maybe it's just reading it by sight/rote memorization. Just experiment and see what's best.
View users profile Send private message
shurf
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good tutorial. I remember catching on to that from watching Funsize twix's Maxx video a while back. Works awesomely.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: