Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Is Guitar Hero starting to fade off?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
P3MA
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Is Guitar Hero starting to fade off? Reply with quote

I'm not sure how you guys feel about this, but I feel that the hype guitar hero is now starting to fade away a little bit and in a matter of 3 years will become what DDR has become to freestyle players. I think that red octane is overdoing themselves by releasing so many different titles at one time. Also, with the arcade launch (which I did get to play at 2 different machines, wasn't a big fan) they shouldn't also release 2 extensions of guitar hero (DJ and Band Hero). I feel that there is less quality put into these games. What's your opinion?
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: