Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR stepchart......neeed helppppp

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imn0tchris4life
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: DDR stepchart......neeed helppppp Reply with quote

Hey im new to this website can anyone help me out i have a question......now im decently good at ddr extreme and can pass everysong on heavy and get a AA on every song but the legend of max. Now is this a website in which i can download stepchart's such as the ones imachris4life does on youtube......for example i would like to get the stepchart for Bemaniruler's V. can i do that? can someone please help me? and also how to i get it on to my PS2 once I find the stepchart........Thanx
View users profile Send private message Send email
imn0tchris4life
Basic Member
Basic Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

comon guys please respond
__
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I recognized that name.

It's been a while, but from what I remember, you can make step edits in home versions of DDR (like extreme). Once you start making the edit steps, you have to chart the steps manually (you can't download it to your PS2).

I hate to take the steam outta your request, but based on you scoring, I think you might find BMR's V a bit difficult (its over 1100 steps). Let's just say it's a little bit harder to do than Legend of Max.

If you are intent on playing it though, I suggest you get a USB card and go find an ITG 2 machine with R21+ capabilities. Plug the USB drive into the ITG machine and let it download a profile for you. Once you do that, go back home and plug your USB drive into your computer. Go online and look for .sm files of BMR's V (I'm sure you will find one if you look hard enough).

Once you do that, d/l it and convert the media file to .ogg format. Make sure that the steps are in .sm format (not .dwi format) or the steps won't load!

Drop the media file and the .sm steps into a folder and name it "BMR's V" or something like that. Drop it into the "songs" folder in the ITG folder that is in your USB drive.

Once you go back to the ITG 2 machine, if you have done this correctly, you should be able to play BMR's V directly.
View users profile Send private message
flazious
Basic Member
Basic Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:26 am    Post subject: for ninja Reply with quote

sorry dud..
what are you talkin about? E19.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
imn0tchris4life
Basic Member
Basic Member

4. PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooooo thanks dude
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: