Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Michael Jackson's DDR Machine

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tekkie
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Michael Jackson's DDR Machine Reply with quote

http://www.pinsane.com/pinorama/events/MJ_09/kr/michael_jackson_arcade_entry.html

Head near the popcorn machine/Laura Croft. (Rear left)

Looks like a first mix marquee, but I wouldn't know if it really is a 1st mix.

In addition, he had some version of Guitar Freaks (apparently out of order) (Back Alcove)...

...and HipHopMania CompleteMix 2. (Rear Left Alcove)

Just thought it was interesting.
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that is awesome! I did not know Michael Jackson was into those games. It would be interesting to see how many AAA's he had on that machine E4.gif I was sort of wondering whether they would make a Dance Dance Revolution game with his songs in memory of him. I wonder if Hottest Party 2 will increase in value since it has one of his songs (I am sort of tempted to get the game -- not because of him though).

www.stayonsync.com/forum
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Surfer_Clock
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody else notice the pads are turned the wrong way? Think that's intentional or was he such a dancing master that he didn't need them facing the screen?
videoCWK
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surfer_Clock wrote:
Anybody else notice the pads are turned the wrong way? Think that's intentional or was he such a dancing master that he didn't need them facing the screen?

I dunno if he could be that good, "pad error message" is pretty difficult.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: