Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

chuck e cheese?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
recoil56
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:38 am    Post subject: chuck e cheese? Reply with quote

Have you ever been desperate enough to play there? I heard they have DDR but i'm sure you can't have a undisrupted game. Should i risk it and go there in the vain hopes of a good time?
btw: pads probably suck?
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
videoCWK
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure Chuck E Cheese has PIU.

I have gone there to play it though, it's the only good Pump machine in my area and it's one token to play. It can get hot in the Chuck E Cheese, and cramped, and little kids-y, but the do take care of their machines. The pads and everything always worked just fine. It's off topic, but Andamiro makes the best pads anyway.
The staff was also pretty cool. Naturally this won't be true of all Chuck E Cheeses, but it's worth mentioning. They were always happy to turn up the machine for me and once they gave me free drinks. The little kids are kind of inevitable, but as far as the machine itself goes it should be fine. So if you're looking for a good Pump machine to play on, you can almost be certain that they'll have one.
They might have DDR too, though. I just know that CEC is known for having Pump machines. It's an awesome game, try it if you haven't.

By the way, for future reference, this probably should've gone in "DDR Arcade Games."
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

videoCWK wrote:
I'm pretty sure Chuck E Cheese has PIU.

I have gone there to play it though, it's the only good Pump machine in my area and it's one token to play. It can get hot in the Chuck E Cheese, and cramped, and little kids-y, but the do take care of their machines. The pads and everything always worked just fine. It's off topic, but Andamiro makes the best pads anyway.
The staff was also pretty cool. Naturally this won't be true of all Chuck E Cheeses, but it's worth mentioning. They were always happy to turn up the machine for me and once they gave me free drinks. The little kids are kind of inevitable, but as far as the machine itself goes it should be fine. So if you're looking for a good Pump machine to play on, you can almost be certain that they'll have one.
They might have DDR too, though. I just know that CEC is known for having Pump machines. It's an awesome game, try it if you haven't.

By the way, for future reference, this probably should've gone in "DDR Arcade Games."

Hey sounds good. Glad I asked; cause' i really never knew E1.gif. Good stuff.
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
Nemoide
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am 95% sure that Chuck E. Cheese does not allow adults to go there without a kid. (Or allow kids to go there without an adult.)

So I have never been to a Chuck E. Cheese? And I do not consider this a great loss.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
pleasedon'thurtme
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been to Chuck E. Cheese's, and I was allowed in alone. I have also been there with my parents and a friend who was 23 years old at the time. I do not know if policies vary among locations. Of course, the one I visited did not have any dance simulation games at the time (May 2008). I love children E1.gif Also, the first time I visited Chuck E. Cheese's, a guy let me in for free because I was just taking a look around.

www.stayonsync.com/forum
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
cheesecake
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was meeting a friend at CEC one time and she arrived first. They wouldn't let her in because she was under 18. My mom had to come be our "chaperone" Lol.

M Mods- I'm lovin' them
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: