Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR Promotion at Subway

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J Dogg
Administrator
Administrator

0. PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: DDR Promotion at Subway Reply with quote

Kids can dance into the New Year at SUBWAY restaurants with the all-new Dance Dance Revolution promotion. Konami and SUBWAY restaurants today announced a partnership that will help promote a healthy lifestyle for children by delivering the fun and excitement of Konami's best-selling get-up-and-move video game to children everywhere. From December 29, 2008 thru March 29, 2009, participating SUBWAY restaurants will offer one of six exclusive, high quality Dance Dance Revolution branded premium toy accessories along with a $10 coupon good on any of the newest Dance Dance Revolution games with each purchase of a SUBWAY FRESH FIT FOR KIDS meal.

Available for a limited time while supplies last, the SUBWAY FRESH FIT FOR KIDS meal premiums include, Dance Dance Revolution branded Action Armband, Water Bottle, Disco Revolution, Pencil Pal, Dancemania and Break-it-Down. The kids meal and each premium will come in four color Dance Dance Revolution kid's meal bags that feature Dance Dance Revolution images on one side and details about the SUBWAY FRESH FIT FOR KIDS meal program on the other.

The SUBWAY promotion is the latest in a series of initiatives that has made the Dance Dance Revolution franchise a fitness phenomenon that has received a tremendous amount of recognition for helping people of all ages lose weight and achieve better health. Dance Dance Revolution has truly pioneered the latest trend in gaming that takes players off of the couch and away from the joystick. Each version of the game has a Workout Mode that allows users to track calories burned and monitor their own fitness regiment. Additionally, Dance Dance Revolution has been an official part of the physical fitness curriculum in multiple school districts throughout the United States including every school in the State of West Virginia. The game has also been a valuable tool used in numerous research studies on fighting childhood obesity and has been a mainstay in health clubs and libraries across the nation as organizations look for new and innovative ways to fight childhood obesity.

Thanks to Xopher for pointing this out to me!
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know... that coupon might not be that bad to pick up

HE'S SO FUCKING FUNNY WITH THE RANDOMNESS AND MY CAPS PROVE IT TO BE TRUE!!!!!!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
DahrkDaiz
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa whoa wait, we have DDR X in Japan right now with new steps for some songs, new characters and accessories, DDR Hottest Party 2 has been released.... and this makes front page news? Am I the only one that sees this as... odd?
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Neon Kel
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! no you're not the only one.
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DahrkDaiz wrote:
Whoa whoa wait, we have DDR X in Japan right now with new steps for some songs, new characters and accessories, DDR Hottest Party 2 has been released.... and this makes front page news? Am I the only one that sees this as... odd?

I'm trying to connect all of this.. but i don't see anything odd about it. Can you explain? E19.gif

my email is theaznstephanie@yahoo.com

i dont check the other email listed in my profile

Dealextreme - best deals for electronic gadgets
Super Strong Magnets $1.63 shipped

youtube
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
DahrkDaiz
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the fact that a lot of DDR related news has happened and when you come to DDR Freak, your head lines are a Subway promotion, Rock band 2, where to buy cheap DDR and Guitar Hero, and the machine search works again. No mentioning of the latest DDR games released (X, HP2, Universe 3), the new stuff DDR X is starting to let out, or even the fact the last Supernova 2 unlock code was released.
Conker Vertex
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have a mixed opinion about all this...

ddrpros - DahrkDaiz is right. Of all the info to print out for the cover page, something as mere as this (compared to DDR X being out in Japan and making its way to PS2(J)) comes up. It's not a totally bad thing, but something better could've been posted.

DahrkDaiz - At least this is better than nothing at all, right? sweat.gif

Either way, thanks for the info, JDogg!

View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Xopher
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much DDR is dead and if you want news on the front page you have to tell a mod. They don't keep up with it anymore.

If this place wasn't generating money for Jdogg I'm sure he would have shut it down long ago.
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not everyone likes the new DDR mixes.

Everyone likes subway.

The decision is clear, clear eyes.
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Dawg, after throwing up my Subway meal in Kansas on 1-70, I'm never eating Subway again. Just the smell of the bread makes me sick!

I'm still gonna check out the toys, though!

Oh, and DDR X was a joke.
View users profile Send private message
DahrkDaiz
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How was DDR X a joke?
Coolkid27
Trick Member
Trick Member

11. PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDR is strong in most of our hearts, but (in my popular opinion) since the new mixes arent up to par with how it used to be years ago it's hard to get into it anymore. Konami killed the DDR star. hehe.

but like i said, ddr is alive in my heart, i'll def have to check out subway stuff. although, umm, yeah, subway serves small portioned hoagies in hard-as-rock, crouton rolls. bleck. specialty supermarkets have better fresh made hoagies.

E1.gif~
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Neon Kel
Trick Member
Trick Member

12. PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DahrkDaiz wrote:
How was DDR X a joke?

Trick Member
Trick Member

13. PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha Subway
Trick Member
Trick Member

14. PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DahrkDaiz wrote:
Well the fact that a lot of DDR related news has happened and when you come to DDR Freak, your head lines are a Subway promotion, Rock band 2, where to buy cheap DDR and Guitar Hero, and the machine search works again. No mentioning of the latest DDR games released (X, HP2, Universe 3), the new stuff DDR X is starting to let out, or even the fact the last Supernova 2 unlock code was released.

Home versions don't matter. At all.

Then again, neither does Rock Band or GH.

Personally I'm psyched about this. I'm totally rolling into tournaments with an armband and a water bottle. Bite me.

by far,
a humble heart
beats a full stomach
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
dj-Luminus
Trick Member
Trick Member

15. PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonbeam Funk wrote:
DahrkDaiz wrote:

Home versions don't matter. At all.

Then again, neither does Rock Band or GH.

Personally I'm psyched about this. I'm totally rolling into tournaments with an armband and a water bottle. Bite me.

DDR X Arcade was released in Japan on Dec. 25th. didderfreak just doesnt care about DDR anymore.
Administrator
Administrator

16. PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Users are now allowed to post headlines (see front page). Go post your news! (You don't have to blame me anymore for the lack of news.)
Trick Member
Trick Member

17. PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to subway and the first one had no clue what I was talking about when I asked about DDR toys. All they had were disney keychains, even though the sign out front had DDR toys on it.

The 2nd one I went to, only one person behind the counter was clueless as to what DDR was. The one who knew said it was some "freaking game." NICE.

so I got the gameboy looking toy. It comes with 4 cards with arrows on them. You place one card in the slot, and mimick the arrows. then place another card in and then jump in place as per the next sequence.

can we say LAME?? the cards contain no trivia, facts, nada.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: