Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

warning points question

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XohshitztonysbackX
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: warning points question Reply with quote

I have a question. Let's say I've been good this month, and since today is June 16th, does the warning points go down every 16th of every month? (that is if Ive been good).
View users profile Send private message
AA Bob
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming you've been "good" for the past month (i.e. assuming your signature doesn't exist), yes. Every time you go a month without getting warned, you lose one warning point.

Edit: Ohhhhhhhhh, I get it. You're that xoahitxitzxyux guy. I don't blame Synaesthesia for blocking you on AIM.

Edit 2, since I have nothing better to do now: He's not "Trying to show off in front of people and sh!t." He's attacking your posts because 99% of them are idiotic. And no, I'm not flaming you. I'm telling you the truth. The fact is that (to put it mildly) nobody on this site particularly likes you.
So um, is it bad that awhile ago I was watching Family Guy, and when Quagmire came on, I thought something to the effect of "Whoa, It's AA Bob!" (I don't remember if the exact thought was "It's AA Bob" or "It's AA Bob's avatar", but I don't think it matters in this case)?
XohshitztonysbackX
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to ignore that AA.

Going to wait for mod to answer me.
AA Bob
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just do that. I'm sure a mod will be happy to take the time to echo what I just told you in the first paragraph of my last post.
So um, is it bad that awhile ago I was watching Family Guy, and when Quagmire came on, I thought something to the effect of "Whoa, It's AA Bob!" (I don't remember if the exact thought was "It's AA Bob" or "It's AA Bob's avatar", but I don't think it matters in this case)?
Spike
Administrator
Administrator

4. PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hereby declare that no moderator or administrator, or any other member of the staff will answer your question.

That said, you should read the FAQ.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: