Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Easiest 11?
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JasonTheGreater
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Synaesthesia wrote:
I'm sure bar raping it makes it all kinds of easy.

Well, bar raping makes virtually every song easier, but it's still an easy song no bar too.

Challenges, please.

[vr20] OmegaSox wrote:
Get the fuck over yourself, go get your 25 great full combo on LTBHE, and eat some ice cream.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Reverend SODA
Basic Member
Basic Member

21. PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Utopia is the easiest for me by far.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
#Infinity
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlene by far. It has a lot of sixteenths and some mines, but they're all in simple patterns for an 11-footer. Needless to say, it's the first and only 11-footer that I can pass as of now.
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The easiest 11 for me to pass is Vertex^2 Hard. The easiest 11's for me to FA on is Charlene and Xuxa.

Groovestats l ITG Edits l My Simfiles l PUI Ranking
Dancing games are for fags.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Rainault
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can keep the beat during the 1337 section, I would say that Robotix is the easiest. Otherwise, Charlene. Unless you can't handle those mines. Then I would say Xuxa.
View users profile Send private message
DemonHybrid
Trick Member
Trick Member

25. PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easiest to pass is definitely Clockwork Genesis. The steps are just...akward. Has nothing to do with stamina at all.

Hardest, I'm split between Hardcore Symphony and Monolith, but I'm gonna take a swing in the dark and say Mono.

View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Zeta Aspect
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The easiest to pass is "Clockwork Genesis". The rhythms are easy enough to BS, and, in addition, the low number of steps takes less stamina than other songs. In my opinion, no part of the song is much harder than "Hand of Time" in terms of stamina and burst-speed. However, some of the sections annoy me with their weirdness.
"Utopia" is easy except for those pesky long, fairly fast bursts and those convoluted rhythms.
"Charlene" has Kyle's step jumps. For about half of the song. With mines. Lots and lots of mines. It is hell to read...which would make actually doing the step-jumps purgatory, I suppose.
EDIT: Actually, probably the other way around, unless you find it easier to read and step than to read without stepping.
"Robotix" and "Xuxa" are easy, but I don't have enough experience with either to say any more than that.
Trick Member
Trick Member

27. PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first 11 I ever passed was Charlene (at home). At the arcade, I passed Robotix first. A different day, in no particular order, I passed Xuxa, Robotix, and Charlene. I tried Clockwok and failed, as I can't do a lot of quick bursts of speed like CG requires. This failure was relatively early on in the day, and yet I was I able to pass Xuxa and Charlene, as well as 10s on the order of Sweet World and such much later, when I was clearly lower on stamina.

G_G
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Zeta Aspect
Trick Member
Trick Member

28. PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Synaesthesia wrote:
I tried Clockwork and failed, as I can't do a lot of quick bursts of speed like CG requires.
Can you pass "Hand of Time"? The 16th note bursts near the beginning of that are faster than the bursts in "Clockwork Genesis". The latter just has more sets of three 16ths non-drills throughout the song.
Trick Member
Trick Member

29. PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember if I can or not, but it doesn't have any funny crossovers or weird rhythms/patterns in it. CG requires a little more familiarity with the stepchart (at least for me).

G_G
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Asymptote
Trick Member
Trick Member

30. PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syn is right. Hand Of Time Only has 2 quick bursts, and they are near the beginning and easy if you know they're coming. CG has quick bursts littered all over the entire song, with some quite awkward footing to go with them. I don't find CG very easy at all.
Trick Member
Trick Member

31. PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, it's good to know that I'm not alone with what I believe are the hardest 11s. The only 11s I haven't passed are Hardcore Symphony and Monolith. Stamina-wise, I've been able to make it to the very end of Monolith, though I failed about 2/3 through. Hardcore Symphony, however... man, that song is just brutal. Destiny has similar runs, but at least that song gives you plenty of breaks. Hardcore Symphony is nonstop pure hell and is the hardest 11 in my book.
View users profile Send private message
Zeta Aspect
Trick Member
Trick Member

32. PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asymptote wrote:
Syn is right. Hand Of Time Only has 2 quick bursts, and they are near the beginning and easy if you know they're coming.
"Clockwork Genesis" has only one more minirun. "Hand of Time" has two comparably long bursts, but they are faster. Arithmetic says so. 16th notes at 184bpm are just plain faster than 16th notes at 175bpm. The bursts may be more complicated in "Clockwork Genesis", but the ones in "Hand of Time" are definitely quicker.

EDIT: This is akin to comparing "Paranoia Survivor" to "Max300", except that "Clockwork Genesis" is actually harder in general than "Hand of Time".

Asymptote wrote:
CG has quick bursts littered all over the entire song
How long are those bursts? Sets of three 16ths, I recall. I believe that "Hand of Time" has those as well, although I admit that the sets of three are for the most part drills in "Hand of Time". However, the beginning of "Tension" has faster non-drills than "Clockwork Genesis".

I guess my point should be that Syn's original post didn't mention the complexity of the steps, but merely the speed. I see that Syn clarified about the weird rhythms and funny crossovers. I'm sorry if I made it seem like "Clockwork Genesis" is technically less difficult. It has a more technically challenging stepchart than all of "Hand of Time" and the beginning of "Tension", at least before the jumps. The jackhammers are tough at 175bpm, but, if you can't do jackhammers, you can just hit individual holds to keep your score from dropping significantly. The crossovers in "Clockwork Genesis" take practice, but aren't as draining as some of the steps on certain ten block songs. Nevertheless, it is my opinion that "Clockwork Genesis" should not take significantly more stamina than "Hand of Time". I am not saying that "Clockwork Genesis" is easier than "Hand of Time".

Last edited by Zeta Aspect on Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
Boochypa
Trick Member
Trick Member

33. PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZetaAspect wrote:
Nevertheless, it is my opinion that "Clockwork Genesis" should not take significantly more stamina than "Hand of Time".

Well it does.

Hand of Time has hardly any turning, just two runs near the beginning, and a couple tricky jumps.

Clockwork Genesis is full of turning, jumping, jackhammering, and candle steps.
Trick Member
Trick Member

34. PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boochypa wrote:
ZetaAspect wrote:
Nevertheless, it is my opinion that "Clockwork Genesis" should not take significantly more stamina than "Hand of Time".

Well, in my opinion, it does.
In my opinion, FIXED.

Anyways, I suppose I BS it more when I am simply trying to pass. It takes hella more energy to score.
Trick Member
Trick Member

35. PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My passing order so far:
Xuxa
Charlene
Infection
July
Utopia

I don't think July is really that hard if you have the stamina. Other than that the rest were pretty easy, and most of them I passed the first or second time I played them (I don't know why, but Utopia kicked my buttocks for a while, now it's the easiest).
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: