Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Share your opinion about In The Groove!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-LoC- Kupo
Trick Member
Trick Member

100. PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy it, the options are fun, and the songs are good, but the one thing i hate, is how some songs just try way to hard... to be hard, like the difficulty lvl on the 11+ footers is just, like not fun, the thing that made max unlimited and LoM fun was that u could actually do the steps, it wasnt just as many steps as they could fit into the song, just takes away from the experience
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Synaesthesia
Trick Member
Trick Member

101. PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question Cutriss: if the purpose of this thread is to say "send your opinions to Roxor, not here," why is the thread even open for discussion in the first place?

G_G
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

102. PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Synaesthesia wrote:
Question Cutriss: if the purpose of this thread is to say "send your opinions to Roxor, not here," why is the thread even open for discussion in the first place?
Because there was a small amount of wiggle room for people to say stuff about the fact that Roxor was soliciting opinions in the first place.

People just plain ignored the "No Debate" warning I issued.

Sentient Mode is capable...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
NSMH
Trick Member
Trick Member

103. PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutriss wrote:
People just plain ignored the "No Debate" warning I issued.

Is there anywhere where we CAN debate ITG v. DDR? I don't see why we shouldn't be able to, as long as it is kept cool (flamers could be warned?). I mean, in this topic, it was pretty light (aside from a few posts).
Staff Member
Staff Member

104. PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necrosis wrote:
I don't see why we shouldn't be able to, as long as it is kept cool (flamers could be warned?).
Won't *ever* happen.

View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Joel Stud?!
Trick Member
Trick Member

105. PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutriss wrote:
Necrosis wrote:
I don't see why we shouldn't be able to, as long as it is kept cool (flamers could be warned?).
Won't *ever* happen.

If people were allowed to actually debate it might. The tension comes from people who aren't allowed to express their opinions reasonably anywhere. Plus, if we have a single thread dedicated to it, then wouldn't people be warned that it was a warground and thus any minor flaming could be allowed? I mean, it would be good for people to be able to discuss it.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJZylch
Trick Member
Trick Member

106. PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutriss wrote:
Necrosis wrote:
Won't *ever* happen.

QFFT.
Hello Kitty wouldn't be half as cool if it was like, Hello Parakeet
Evilhawk 78 wrote:
That's not fair! That's like trading a Charizard for a Weedle!
NSMH
Trick Member
Trick Member

107. PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Braintrust (Joel Stud?) wrote:
Cutriss wrote:
Necrosis wrote:
Won't *ever* happen.

If people were allowed to actually debate it might. The tension comes from people who aren't allowed to express their opinions reasonably anywhere. Plus, if we have a single thread dedicated to it, then wouldn't people be warned that it was a warground and thus any minor flaming could be allowed? I mean, it would be good for people to be able to discuss it.

Exactly my point. If we were able to actually discuss our opinions rather than be paranoid whether we get warning points or not, it could possibly be a turn for the better. I myself have always wanted to debate thise with other folk on these boards, but the problem is that there is nowhere to do it.
Basic Member
Basic Member

108. PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutriss is partial to DDR and doesn't want to see his baby go down in flames.

Refer to this post in the ITG section of the forums:

Cutriss wrote:
PedanticOmbudsman wrote:
ITG1 in a Real DDR Cabinent
|
DDR in a Real DDR Cabinet
You like ITG better than DDR?

Wow. Who knew? >.>

This discussion was about the hardware, and the bootleg aspects of the software, if any. Quit injecting your bias into every goddamn post you make.

He's worried about bias towards ITG in the ITG forums. Wow, who would have thought a section of the forums for ITG would have members who like ITG better! HOLY CRAP~! It is obvious that he prefers DDR over ITG.

But honestly I don't know which one he likes better, and I don't really care. The point is that he doesn't have enough faith in the maturity of the members of these forums to keep a reasonably mature discussion going, and I think that says a lot about ddrfreak in general. Honestly I wouldn't wanna admit that the average IQ of my forums is so low that a mature debate was not possible either.

LOL

Last edited by mynameismark on Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
I play css naked
Trick Member
Trick Member

109. PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*walks away slowly before this turns into a murder scene*
DJZylch
Trick Member
Trick Member

110. PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mynameismark wrote:
It is obvious that he prefers DDR over ITG.

But honestly I don't know which one he likes better

We sound a bit confused
Hello Kitty wouldn't be half as cool if it was like, Hello Parakeet
Evilhawk 78 wrote:
That's not fair! That's like trading a Charizard for a Weedle!
mynameismark
Basic Member
Basic Member

111. PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ▶◀Zylch wrote:
mynameismark wrote:
It is obvious that he prefers DDR over ITG.

But honestly I don't know which one he likes better

We sound a bit confused

The first part of my post was less than serious.
Synaesthesia
Trick Member
Trick Member

112. PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necrosis wrote:
Exactly my point. If we were able to actually discuss our opinions rather than be paranoid whether we get warning points or not, it could possibly be a turn for the better. I myself have always wanted to debate thise with other folk on these boards, but the problem is that there is nowhere to do it.

I would say PMs and IMs, but the few that I've sent out were mysteriously never returned...

EDIT: I should learn to type quicker.

G_G
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

113. PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mynameismark wrote:
The point is that he doesn't have enough faith in the maturity of the members of these forums to keep a reasonably mature discussion going, and I think that says a lot about ddrfreak in general.
Says the pyrofreeze formerly known as "lolinternet".

Auspher
Trick Member
Trick Member

114. PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure that Cutriss knows his stuff. Besides...I've never seen a forum debate that doesn't turn into an all-our-war. It really gets on my nerves because no matter what people say, bickering over which is better gets us nowhere.
Joel Stud?!
Trick Member
Trick Member

115. PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Max.(period) wrote:
I'm pretty sure that Cutriss knows his stuff. Besides...I've never seen a forum debate that doesn't turn into an all-our-war. It really gets on my nerves because no matter what people say, bickering over which is better gets us nowhere.

Every topic on the boards end up having SOME flaming and crap thrown in... have you taken a step by chit-chat or random lately? it just usually ends up being the ITG/DDR debate threads that get all the crap thrown in. But a debate that starts off that way could not only produce a means by which people could get out their opnions, but also a place where both Konami and Roxor could see what their customers perfer about either game. Personally however I'd like it if ITG and DDR weren't seperated so much. It'd be nice if you could compare songs from both DDR and ITG in the ddr forums without getting killed.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Antipathy
Trick Member
Trick Member

116. PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i LOVE ITG!! ever since my cross over from DDR ive not been able to stop! but now i cant rly get back into DDR though, ive tried but the arrows dont look as nice and the challange is fadding with every day.

View users profile Send private message Send email
Yarni
Trick Member
Trick Member

117. PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'm just going to stop posting in this thread from now on... E13.gif
FujiFlame
Trick Member
Trick Member

118. PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as the whole debating ITG vs DDR goes...what's there to debate? It's not like you can really argue that one game is factually better than the other. It's an opinion, and sure you can say why you like one over the other, but...there's really nothing behind a "debate" of the issue other than immature, pointless flaming.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
NSMH
Trick Member
Trick Member

119. PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[ES] FujiFlame wrote:
As far as the whole debating ITG vs DDR goes...what's there to debate? It's not like you can really argue that one game is factually better than the other. It's an opinion, and sure you can say why you like one over the other, but...there's really nothing behind a "debate" of the issue other than immature, pointless flaming.

Well, just from looking at this topic, there is plenty to debate about considering ITG and DDR. And every debate ends up having pointless flaming. I mean, look at any religion or philosophy debate at GameFAQ's. If you can't take the flames, stay out of the kitchen, I say.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: