Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DanceTrax - A New Dance Simulation Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edible Bondage Tape
Trick Member
Trick Member

280. PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IcyCool wrote:
Exclusive Bonus Track wrote:
Too much stuff to quote

We play it on r21 only because the cabinets aren't for sale yet, but the songs and the steps are better than both DDR and ITG. The dumb ridiculous runs from ITG/2 songs are out, but only to be replaced with runs that actually do make sense and are fun to step to as well. And of course, there are the fun 7s, 8s, and 9s (equivalent to, I should say, since DTX uses a rating system of a different nature) similar to those from DDR. So please, don't start saying it's dead when it's clearly not.

but thats the thing this was supposed to be some ultra cool thing and now its just r21 with (according to you) better steps sounds dead to me
Trick Member
Trick Member

281. PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Errr, no. What I mean is that the game is still fully in production, cabinet is still being made, and I asked someone last night if the optical pad was still being used, and he said yes. So for now, for preview at least, we're testing songs on r21.
Trick Member
Trick Member

282. PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you still dont get the point i was makeing
Trick Member
Trick Member

283. PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well what was the point that you were trying to make? The only real difference between these dancing games (at least DDR and ITG) is interface. DTX has a fucking awesome interface, if I do say so myself, and some really cool new stuff. I can't say what they are, but they're going to catch you off guard while you're playing. It hasn't turned into just an arrow stomping game, there's new and better stuff.
Trick Member
Trick Member

284. PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IcyCool wrote:

Well what was the point that you were trying to make? The only real difference between these dancing games (at least DDR and ITG) is interface. DTX has a fucking awesome interface, if I do say so myself, and some really cool new stuff. I can't say what they are, but they're going to catch you off guard while you're playing. It hasn't turned into just an arrow stomping game, there's new and better stuff.

Ok I don't post here anymore but I happened to come across this topic and had to reply to this.

I've seen some of the charts for songs, some have ok/good steps, some are boring, and then a bunch have random bpm changes that make no sense to have in the game except to make it harder. While I can accept that in simfiles to have fun, I would hate to have this in a game I'm actually trying to get a good score on.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Mark009
Basic Member
Basic Member

285. PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comment. Its a great job.
simulation emprunt immobilier
quelareine
Basic Member
Basic Member

286. PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool post! very interesting!
simulation rachat de credit
View users profile Send private message
shinichikudo
Basic Member
Basic Member

287. PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for share you guys E1.gif
simulation credit auto
View users profile Send private message
Brace
Trick Member
Trick Member

288. PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is good postings. Congratulations! I think of subscribing to your posts.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Edible Bondage Tape
Trick Member
Trick Member

289. PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone happen to have a quikie wiring guide for how to make the pads not be trashly designed

i have access to a machine but no one cares enough to bother working on it for any longer than zotting some solder connections
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Other Bemani and Music Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: