Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

ITG PS2 Full Unlock Code

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ch
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: ITG PS2 Full Unlock Code Reply with quote

From the title menu, press the following sequence in on the dance pad, or controller if you are a cheater:

up.gifright.gifup.gifright.gif left.gifdown.gifleft.gifdown.gif up.gifright.gifdown.gifleft.gif up.gifleft.gifdown.gifright.gif

you should see a series of floating glowing balls on the screen if succesful. this should unlock all songs, mods, and courses.

thx artful_dodger biggrin.gif

Last edited by ch on Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
DJTyrant
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can confirm that this code DOES WORK.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Secondifying. I got two brief sparkles appearing by Dance Mode and Marathon Mode.

EDIT-This unlocks the other marathon courses, Beat, and Bumpy.
View users profile Send private message
ch
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it unlocks all the mods too. front post edit'd

btw FAST
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NICE! now i dont have to spend all those hours unlocking stuff.
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap, people all over have just dismantled ITG lolroflbmenia
Wolfman Jake
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that didn't take long. I had a hunch there would be such a code, but I really don't go looking for such things. Far too tedious. At any rate, I think I'll stick to unlocking "the hard way." It's only 200 songs to get the final unlock. Plus, it's fun to see "Unlocked New Song (or whatever). It's (something)!" after clearing a round, then watching as the game points you to your new song unlock when you return to the song wheel as if to say "Look, here it is! Try it out!" That's a nice touch that I appreciate.
cfusionpm
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfman Jake wrote:
Wow, that didn't take long. I had a hunch there would be such a code, but I really don't go looking for such things. Far too tedious. At any rate, I think I'll stick to unlocking "the hard way." It's only 200 songs to get the final unlock. Plus, it's fun to see "Unlocked New Song (or whatever). It's (something)!" after clearing a round, then watching as the game points you to your new song unlock when you return to the song wheel as if to say "Look, here it is! Try it out!" That's a nice touch that I appreciate.

i agree. that was one of the things i didnt like about ddr console unlocks; i had to scroll and search for whatever i just unlocked. this brings me right to it. its one of the few things i like about this game biggrin.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got tired of playing 10 songs at a time and finding out I'd just unlocked a new modifier.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Wolfman Jake
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loogaroo wrote:
I just got tired of playing 10 songs at a time and finding out I'd just unlocked a new modifier.

Well, the following will make you feel a bit better. I'll use inviso-text just in case someone doesn't want to be spoiled on unlock information:

Quote:
There are only 2 modifier unlocks and 3 Marathon Course unlocks in the entire sequence of 20 unlocks. 75% of what you unlock WILL be a song, so more likely than not, your efforts will be rewarded with something useful to you.

Mr. A
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: ITG PS2 Full Unlock Code Reply with quote

cartoonhero_604 wrote:
From the title menu, press the following sequence in on the dance pad, or controller if you are a cheater:

up.gifright.gifup.gifright.gif left.gifdown.gifleft.gifdown.gif up.gifright.gifdown.gifleft.gif up.gifleft.gifdown.gifright.gif

you should see a series of floating glowing balls on the screen if succesful. this should unlock all songs, mods, and courses.

Wow, how was this discovered? Roxor leak?
ch
Trick Member
Trick Member

11. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was discovered from a group of l33t h4x at #keysounds. found in a dll file with an assortment of other codes already known. #keysounds is ripping the game back onto stepmania for entirely accurate stepfiles, mp3s, and menus playable on stepmania.

this may be so important an itg stepmania rip, it will require its own thread...
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

12. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already got it all ripped. Converting the .AV files to .mp3 and .avi and I will have packs uploaded. Heres the theme so far:

http://itgfreak.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2005

Weee
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Phil Hellmuth
Trick Member
Trick Member

13. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep it works biggrin.gif
DDRpizza
Basic Member
Basic Member

14. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! Now I can fail Pandemonium anytime I want XD
'Ivan
Trick Member
Trick Member

15. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does indeed work.

...I gave in and used it today, 15 minutes into playing. erm.gif (It arrived today in the mail!)

If you end up joining, put "ThreeLeafIvy" in the referrer box, will ya? E1.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
triad
Trick Member
Trick Member

16. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another way is, when you go to bed put ITG in workout mode. with no goal and none stop. Let it play all night. Then start playing some songs. Once you start playing songs in normal mode you'll see that each time you beat a song a new mod or song will be unlocked.

http://ddrecall.com/user.php?mode=songs&user=1059
http://ddrecall.com/user.php?mode=viewprofile&user=1059
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
'Ivan
Trick Member
Trick Member

17. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still, this is easier and uses less power, right? riiight.gif

If you end up joining, put "ThreeLeafIvy" in the referrer box, will ya? E1.gif
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tobias Preener
Trick Member
Trick Member

18. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ITG PS2 Full Unlock Code Reply with quote

cartoonhero_604 wrote:

ahhh...*deep breath* the good old days with simple button codes.

Brawl FC (PM me): 0989-1391-5541
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: