Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Pre-order and no E-mail confirmation yet?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
namyzarc
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Pre-order and no E-mail confirmation yet? Reply with quote

Is there anyone who has pre-ordered ITG PS2 (at least a week or more ago) who hasn't received their confirmation E-mail yet?

I'm getting a little concerned because I preordered a month or two back, and yet I haven't heard anything from Red Octane yet. I know they haven't committed anything until the 17th, but you'd think I'd have at least the confirmation E-mail by now.

Anyone else in this same situation?
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
triad
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call them up or e-mail them. Make sure they got the right e-mail and your address.

http://ddrecall.com/user.php?mode=songs&user=1059
http://ddrecall.com/user.php?mode=viewprofile&user=1059
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Clyde
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They seem to be bad about emailing...I got my copy of the game, but no shipping confirmation...I was panicking too. Yeah, you should email them or call and confirm they got it right.

Laguna was who now?
How not to play Arrow Smash
I miss you Levi! It's something we did at the movies...lots. Good times!
Go play it for me, Squirrley Bro!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Reallynotnick
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got mine today and i order about one month back, so I say just give it a few more days.
View users profile Send private message
njnetswill
Basic Member
Basic Member

4. PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in south cali, and received my copy and confirmation e-mail several days after other californians did. Sometimes the shipping is delayed for some reason, and thus the confirmation e-mail as well. If you still don't have anything by thursday, I will call/e-mail them to make sure something isn't wrong.
View users profile Send private message
namyzarc
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laguna_Landstram wrote:
They seem to be bad about emailing...I got my copy of the game, but no shipping confirmation...I was panicking too. Yeah, you should email them or call and confirm they got it right.

Hmm...well, it arrived today, and yet there was absolutely no E-mail confirmation at all. Even has the correct E-mail on the invoice sheet...strange...

Ah well, at least that's one mystery I don't have to lose sleep over anymore... HERE I COME, JULY!!!!
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Rickidi
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't receive any confirmation e-mail either... God I wish the game would just be waiting for me at home tonight, but I really doubt it frown.gif
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: