Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Current State Of DDR
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaosskratchet
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Do V] muffin wrote:
The status of DDR varies a lot from location to location.

Here, in Syracuse, NY, it's DEAD. Most of the traditional players have pretty much given up on the game and there are almost no new players who have replaced them. No one has "moved to ITG" because there are no dedicabs within an hour's drive and the only non-dedicab is a Namco crap-o-cab.

Perhaps Supernova will revitalize the community; however, I don't expect any arcade around here to get Supernova until a few months after it comes out.

your talking about how DDR isn't that active in the arcades, which I still disagree on, it is only not very active where you live and even then, people play it on their own consoles everywhere

[quote:bd08be2732="Schupo"]People with phDs are still stupid, just in a smaller percentage.[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
[Do V] muffin
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaosratchet wrote:
it is only not very active where you live

Yup, and that's why I said in my post that "it varies a lot from location to location". E15.gif
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: