Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

GOOD ddr pad for wii hottest party 3???? HELP

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
htebazile
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: GOOD ddr pad for wii hottest party 3???? HELP Reply with quote

i got a wii for christmas.
and i bought wii hottest party 3.

i was really hoping that it would work with my redoctane ignition 5.0 pads that i use for my ps2 ddr games (i have like 13 ps1/ps2 ddr games). b/c they are supposed to work with wii, and i did test them with someone else's wii, with hottest party 1. and it worked. even though THAT game sucked a$$. but i read that hottest party 3 is a big step up from 1. so i was hoping that i would be able to use my pads with it, but it didn't work out.

and now i have hottest party 3 with no pads.
and i am stuck buying new pads.

but i am NOT going to buy those crappy 1/4inch thin pads.

i think those thin pads are a ddr travesty and they have turned sooo many people off of ddr. i think if ddr packaged their games with decent thick pads that registered steps correctly, ddr would be much more popular with a much wider audience. i can't play for sh!t on those thin pads.

i am used to the thicker buynshop pads (my very first ddr pads), and the redoctane ignition thicker softpads. so, what do i need to buy for wii that is similar to those? both those stores seem to be closed. and i am clueless.

please help! i love ddr, and i want to play some wii ddr and i have high hopes for it.

thanks.
e.
View users profile Send private message
8ftmetalhead
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest either a mymybox blueshark softpad (check bemanistyle's ads for a link) or a ddr game softpad. There's not really much else out there, any used ignitions would probably be too worn, and you might not want a hardpad.
Two threads here
http://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/viewforum.php?forumid=62
might be of use to you.
View users profile Send private message
htebazile
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:34 am    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

thanks so much for the link, i am looking at ddrgame.com for a new pad.

i really appreciate the response. thanks again!
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: