Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

True Life Profile of a Dancing Game Player: 2K10 Edition

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admstyles
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: True Life Profile of a Dancing Game Player: 2K10 Edition Reply with quote

this video is 100% serious.

all of the given information is 100% real / true / factual / tested in science / proven in a court of law.

in this new edition, the following topics are discussed:

a brief recap of the current status of roxor, and the in the groove franchise.

the long awaited answer to the question plaguing mankind for centuries - "is that your house?"

a detailed explanation of the all-important dance bag, and all the necessary tools no dance game player should ever be without.

for those of you familiar with the original video, true life profile of a dancing game player ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBjGRO2nYeY ) you understand these simple concepts: my name is adam. i talk out of my ass. i enjoy making random videos for no reason.

although this video is just chock-full of knowledge and useful information, i feel there are several issues i failed to address. perhaps more TLP installments are in order? i'll let you, the viewers decide. if there is enough demand for it, i'll have no choice but to deliver.

recorded 7-29-10

True Life Profile of a Dancing Game Player: 2K10 Edition

Passed 10 footers
bag(1.5x or 2x cant remember)
sakura(shouldnt be a 10 foot song)
max 300(just got it tonight E4.gif )
paranoia survivor(...nothing to put lol)
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: