Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Dance Dance Revolution 2010 (Console release)
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knuckles1859
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree man. I dont think they will charge TOO much for the Natal. Im hoping for a $100 pricetag max. I think anything more then that will end up hurting them. Either way im looking forward to Konami's Dance game and Sonic Riders for this Kinetic.

View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
8ftmetalhead
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It probably will be quite expensive but it's been in development for long enough so i'm sure it won't be too bad.
It will be comparitively over here though.
We still pay $450 for a 120gb elite, $480 for the new slim, and $500+ for a ps3.
And $150 for the wireless adaptor...

I'm sure people will buy it though. I might just have to save up a bit. That's cool though, it's coming in november so I'm keen.
View users profile Send private message
Trepie
Basic Member
Basic Member

22. PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As we had been hyping up a little bit before the show, we had a chance to sit down and talk with Bemani legend, and DDR series producer Naoki Maeda at E3. We tried to ask the kind of questions specific to the bemani scene, things that you wouldn't see asked elsewhere. It was a great experience, he's an extremely friendly guy and is very interest in the feedback of his fans. Continue below to see what he had to say about DDR, Bemani, and his new game"Dance Masters".

bemani:We've noticed an absence of the Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3 DDR games that were announced last year. Are these titles still in development and why are they not present?
Naoki Maeda: We announced these titles last year, but at the moment we're not ready to say anything more about them. We are focusing internally on making things innovative and new, and are looking for even more new ideas for these titles. They are still being developed.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Knuckles1859
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trepie wrote:
Quote:
As we had been hyping up a little bit before the show, we had a chance to sit down and talk with Bemani legend, and DDR series producer Naoki Maeda at E3. We tried to ask the kind of questions specific to the bemani scene, things that you wouldn't see asked elsewhere. It was a great experience, he's an extremely friendly guy and is very interest in the feedback of his fans. Continue below to see what he had to say about DDR, Bemani, and his new game"Dance Masters".

bemani:We've noticed an absence of the Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3 DDR games that were announced last year. Are these titles still in development and why are they not present?
Naoki Maeda: We announced these titles last year, but at the moment we're not ready to say anything more about them. We are focusing internally on making things innovative and new, and are looking for even more new ideas for these titles. They are still being developed.

Meaning it isnt going to come out in the next year. Naoki isnt just going to out and say they canned it. My personal opinion is if the Natal dance game does well they will stick to that style of gameplay. If it fails they will go back to DDR style gameplay.

View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: