Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Dancing Stage feat. Disney's Rave

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suko
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Dancing Stage feat. Disney's Rave Reply with quote

Man does this take me back. I played on one of these back in '02 when I first started playing and haven't seen one since....UNTIL NOW! I recently found one at a local arcade and it's in ridiculously good condition!

Anyways, I knew that this version was limited in what it offered, but there're some things that're bugging me. I could've sworn they had a harder difficulty option than Trick, but on all the songs it only lets me cycle through Basic and Trick (using the down or up arrows). Also, Wikipedia says it's supposed to have songs like B4U, Midnight Blaze, and My Summer Love, but none of these are in the songlist on the local machine. Is the songlist on wikipedia from the PSX game? I've tried looking up some info about this mix, but I keep finding info on the PSX version. Anyone out there know something about the Disney AC Mix that can help me get the most out of this game?

DDRecall | Groovestats | Beatspace | UI Bemani Club | Suko's Shirt Shack
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
DarkTetsuya
Contributor
Contributor

1. PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Dancing Stage feat. Disney's Rave Reply with quote

Suko wrote:
Man does this take me back. I played on one of these back in '02 when I first started playing and haven't seen one since....UNTIL NOW! I recently found one at a local arcade and it's in ridiculously good condition!

Anyways, I knew that this version was limited in what it offered, but there're some things that're bugging me. I could've sworn they had a harder difficulty option than Trick, but on all the songs it only lets me cycle through Basic and Trick (using the down or up arrows). Also, Wikipedia says it's supposed to have songs like B4U, Midnight Blaze, and My Summer Love, but none of these are in the songlist on the local machine. Is the songlist on wikipedia from the PSX game? I've tried looking up some info about this mix, but I keep finding info on the PSX version. Anyone out there know something about the Disney AC Mix that can help me get the most out of this game?

All that was actually added to the US release. (Which for whatever reason, never had an arcade counterpart...)
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a bummer.

Thanks for the info though. I suppose I'll just enjoy what I've got.

DDRecall | Groovestats | Beatspace | UI Bemani Club | Suko's Shirt Shack
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
DarkTetsuya
Contributor
Contributor

3. PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suko wrote:
That's a bummer.

Thanks for the info though. I suppose I'll just enjoy what I've got.

To be fair, I'd still rather play that than the Disney Channel one that came out for PS2 E10.gif

(and there were a couple more licenses that didn't make the cut, hence the added KOs.)
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: