Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Seattle song list is up!

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chaotix(Keby)
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Seattle song list is up! Reply with quote

DanceDanceRevolution US Qualifier Song Selections
The song seletions for each DanceDanceRevolution US Qualifier will be posted on the Monday before the event. The following songs have been selected for the 2009 DanceDanceRevolution Qualifier in Seattle, Washington on Saturday, November 14, 2009.

ATTENTION: Tournament Check-In Time has moved to 12:30PM.

ROUND ONE:

The following songs have been selected for Round One for the 2009 DanceDanceRevolution Qualifier tournament in Seattle, Washington on Saturday, November 14, 2009.

• Brazilian Anthem
• Gekkou Chou
• INSERTiON (Machine Gun Kelly Mix)
• Midnight Special
• Quick Master

ROUND TWO AND THREE:
The following songs have been selected for Round Two and Round Three for the 2009 DanceDanceRevolution Qualifier tournament in in Seattle, Washington on Saturday, November 14, 2009.

• Dragon Blade
• Mondo Street
• Red Zone
• The Least 100sec
• You’re Not Here

ROUND FOUR AND FIVE:
The following songs have been selected for Round Four and Round Five for the 2009 DanceDanceRevolution Qualifier tournament in in Seattle, Washington on Saturday, November 14, 2009.

• AA
• Brilliant R.E.D
• INSERTiON
• Tsugaru
• Orion.78 (civilization mix)

man brazilian anthem seems to be the tournament favorite so far.
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Seattle song list is up! Reply with quote

Chaotix(Keby) via pnwbemani.net wrote:
Tournament results:

1st: Amber!
2nd: Me!
3rd: AnyburnsDDR!
4th: Suko!

Congratulations to everyone who entered! This tournament has some good matches.
Overall I think it could have been run better, and there were some things that were a little off, but I would say this one was hella better than the past two. The techs actually listened to us.
Speaking of which, thank god Kevin Boddy came out to watch amber haha, he helped them fix the pads, in which I would say he kinda saved the tourny hahaha.

AWESOME TOURNAMENT GUYS!

keby wrote:
man brazilian anthem seems to be the tournament favorite so far.

and yet no one picked it to play...HILARIOUS
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: