Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Problem with DDR Extreme (US - PS2)

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sivart
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject: Problem with DDR Extreme (US - PS2) Reply with quote

For some reason, I can't get the legit version of Extreme to work on my modded PS2, but when I put it into my PS3, it plays. This leads me to think it's an issue with the fact that it's modded, but Max2 and DDRX work just fine.

So, I guess I have two questions:

Has anyone else had this problem? Extreme just gets stuck on disc reading in the PS2 menu and never goes anywhere from there.

Are there any PS2 to PS3 converters that are worth buying? If so, I don't have any more need for my PS2 since I have a memory card reader for PS3 and could just transfer all of my save games to it.

Thanks.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
mequetrefe413
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say get a lens cleaner, or just simply open the unit, and clean the lens with a cotton swab (Qtip) with just a tad of alcohol (make sure you squeeze the excess of alcohol), and dry up once you clean it. That should do the work. I own an first generation PS2 (before the slimdown)
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: