Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

When playing on PS2, game automatically fails...?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RizaCifra
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: When playing on PS2, game automatically fails...? Reply with quote

Hi!

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong forum, but my friends and I are having problems with playing DDR on our Playstation 2. We just bought two hard foam pads today from Fry's and were eager to try them out when we got home. Well, we've tried Max, Max 2 and SuperNova, and when using the pads, the songs automatically "Fail" no matter what the energy bar reads. We tried using the PS2 controllers, and they work. Is this a problem with the pads? We considered that the start button may be stuck, but I'm not quite sure what to do in that case.

Thanks for any assistance!
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
8ftmetalhead
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it make a difference in the song select screens and such?
If you step on the start button once during the menus, does it work?

You could test the mat buttons using a non-ddr game. If you have a game with a pause menu, and it comes up immediately, then it'll be a stuck start button.
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: