Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Modification pending... it's been over a month

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jrsgamexchange
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Modification pending... it's been over a month Reply with quote

I have a DDR solo 4th mix in my store JR'S Game Exchange located in Ohio. I used to have a DDR Extreme. I made the changes to my location but I've been waiting for over a month for the changes to be approved? No one has called or e-mailed or PM'd me to verify any changes or indeed the first post made over 7 months ago? What's the hold up? My location info has only the old info which is incorrect and is causing me to recieve bad reviews. I just wanted to post here so that I could inform my customers of the actual machine and prices. Can someone tell me what I need to do to get this corrected? I'm not that hard to reach or work with- I LIKE DDRFreak.com and wish to continue my posting here. Please help...Thank you
Garfield Hts OH
216-883-2882
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
VxJasonxV
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll assume somebody took care of it and didn't post (yet?), because there are no currently pending modifications.

However, locations lists a regular 4th+, not a solo 4th+.

So, I did two more things:
(1) I changed it to a Solo 4th+
(2) I cleared the location. The location on the specific machine level, is supposed to describe where in the arcade it is located. I suggest going in there and filling that information back in.
(I removed it because it was an address, but the page already lists the address of the arcade itself.)

Amusing Pictures: lolddrfreak | Road of LoQ
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag
jrsgamexchange
Basic Member
Basic Member

2. PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Thank you! It was done right after I posted this message and e-mailed someone from the site. Very prompt response from the website managers... should've tried that a few weeks ago when I saw that it wasn't getting updated. I love this site and am very happy with the help and results! E4.gif
Garfield Hts OH
216-883-2882
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Site Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: