Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

bewares DDR Extreme arcade perfect simulation... help plz ?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CxMxLx
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: bewares DDR Extreme arcade perfect simulation... help plz ? Reply with quote

This has been out for a while i think like 2 years now but I just found it and It is supposed to be an arcade perfect version of ddr extreme for stepmania which contains all 240 songs from the ddr extreme arcade plus all the background videos for each song and everything else thats in ddr extreme arcade to make it a perfect feel and i found a link to download it and i downloaded it so my question is where do you put everything to get it to work on stepmania? I know how to load songs and themes and all that but this is one big package so I'm not sure on how to get all of it loaded on stepmania ? ? Also the thing is I have like over 1,000 songs already on my stepmania so is there a way to get these 240 songs to play but in a seperate way so there not all loaded in with the other 1,000 songs I have? Any help would be appreciated!
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
baseSon
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

copy all ur stepmania stuff and have it somewhere safe then dl bewares extreme n replace ur current sm things with it n there u will get ddr extreme. its not completely a perfect AC replication but its gd enuff.
CxMxLx
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dstrukt0 wrote:
copy all ur stepmania stuff and have it somewhere safe then dl bewares extreme n replace ur current sm things with it n there u will get ddr extreme. its not completely a perfect AC replication but its gd enuff.

So your saying I gotta take out everything I already have and take every single one of bewares files and put it in the stepmania folders like the course and songs folders where I already have my other stuff ? ? Idk It sounds like kind of a pain to do because If i get sick of extreme and want my other things back and then in a week later wanna play extreme again i gotta always replace all the files again? Any other methods ? ? Thanx
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Virtually Emotionless
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CxMxLx wrote:
dstrukt0 wrote:

So your saying I gotta take out everything I already have and take every single one of bewares files and put it in the stepmania folders like the course and songs folders where I already have my other stuff ? ? Idk It sounds like kind of a pain to do because If i get sick of extreme and want my other things back and then in a week later wanna play extreme again i gotta always replace all the files again? Any other methods ? ? Thanx
Re-name your song and course folders (and whatever else you're overwriting with bewares") to something like --songs. Then put your beware pack in a folder and name it songs, courses etc. That way when you want to switch back all you do is re-name your original song folder which would now be called --songs to songs and vice versa. Come on over to http://www.rhythmatic.net (ITGFreak) if you want help. There's a lot more info over there.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
FSX
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a fully separate SM install, extract the ZIP to a different folder.
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: