Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR pad help.

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GainGraffiti
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: DDR pad help. Reply with quote

I'm not really sure as to where I'm supposed to put a question like this so if this is the wrong place I am sorry.

I bought a metal DDR pad made by DDRLIVE. Ninja Metal DDR pad.
When I got I attempted to plug it in and play on stepmania on my Toshiba satellite laptop. When I plugged it in I got a message saying that the device was unrecognized. So because one of the 4 pieces of instructions that it gives you is to plug the pad in when the console is off I shut down my computer and attempted to plug it in and reboot in hopes that it would work.
No go, I didn't get the unrecognized message but I couldn't set the pad buttons on stepmania and when I went into the device manager it was listed as an unknown device. After this I decided, maybe it's the pad I tried it on my PS2 worked fine, I even played a song. Then I plugged it in to an old PC computer that I own and the pad was recognized. I called a friend he told me to try XPadder; a program for setting game pads and joysticks. XPadder did not recognize the device either.
My USB's all work fine as I just tried them again with my mouse and external harddrive a few minutes ago.

So if anyone has any idea what I can do so that my laptop will recognize my pad I would be much obliged.[/url]
View users profile Send private message
jason_the_canuck
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this is through your laptop, you may need to connect this through a AC Powered USB Hub in order for it to work properly.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: