Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

M0dz0r Rhye's Simfiles (12) -Updated 04.13.07- *RESYNC'D*

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
M0dz0r Rhye
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: M0dz0r Rhye's Simfiles (12) -Updated 04.13.07- *RESYNC'D* Reply with quote

After getting a few more simfiles done, and fixing banners/backgrounds on my old ones, I wanted to get some criticism on my files.

Currently, the files only have Hard and/or Expert Singles charts, but I plan to create some Double charts once I get back to playing some Double in the arcade.

Below is a link to the compiled simfile pack followed by seperate links to each file's page on Zenius-I-vanisher.com with their difficulties listed.

Please comment on what's enjoyable or fitting and also what needs work or simply does not fit the beat. Thanks and enjoy!

**UPDATE: All files have been resyched on 04.13.07 so that they have the correct gap for ITG2 Dedicabs. The following files have also had BPM changes due to song impurities**
-CONTRACT
-Heaven is a Place on Earth
-RED ZONE
For those with slow connection speeds, you can download the fixed .sm file under each individual song's page.

*ALL SIMFILES ARE R21 FORMATED*

M0dz0r Rhye's Simfile Pack - 04.13.07

-----------------------------------------

Added 04.13.07

Star Gate Heaven | Expert: 10

Under the Sky (IIDX Version) | Hard: 8 | Expert: 11

-----------------------------------------

Bloody Tears -IIDX EDITION- | Hard: 10 | Expert: 11

CONTRACT | Hard: 10 | Expert: 11

Dynamite Rave -super euro version- | Expert: 10 =Video Preview=

Golden Sky | Hard: 9

Heaven is a Place on Earth | Hard: 9 | Expert: 12

Love is a Danger Zone 2 | Expert: 12

MOON | Hard: 9 Expert: 11

Over the Rave | Hard: 10 | Expert: 12 =Video Preview=

Queen of Love | Hard: 10 | Expert: 13 =Video Preview=

RED ZONE | Hard: 9 | Expert: 11

Last edited by M0dz0r Rhye on Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:36 pm, edited 5 times in total
View users profile Send private message
DarkCore
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, keep up the good simfiles - I'm still working on passnig your Heaven is a Place on Earth simfile on pad. My friend got an 86.xx% I beleive. =\
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website MSN Messenger
shurf
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are good. Looking forward to padding some. =)
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
0rion
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played Heaven is a Place on Earth a couple of months ago on R21, and I thought it was pretty good. My only complaint was that the sets of three 16th steps that occured throughout the Expert steps didn't really go with anything and were mostly there to pad the stepchart. Same with the uber-streams, but those were still fun to play.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
M0dz0r Rhye
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Orion {DMC} wrote:
I played Heaven is a Place on Earth a couple of months ago on R21, and I thought it was pretty good. My only complaint was that the sets of three 16th steps that occured throughout the Expert steps didn't really go with anything and were mostly there to pad the stepchart. Same with the uber-streams, but those were still fun to play.

There is a very light synth in the background which I was following, prolly not too audible on the Arcade cab, but it's there. The synth actually lends itself to have most of the chart as a long 16th note run, but I don't know how fun that would actually be, so I instead stayed with the forground samples combined with the background synth.
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st: Thank you for those who have commented! I really appreciate it ^^

2nd: Update

2 new simfiles added:

Bloody Tears -IIDX EDITON-
CONTRACT

I also added video previews for some of the simfiles so that you can preview the chart before you download it; I'll have the others up once problems are solved with my capture software.

~Enjoy! And please comment! ^^
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick update:

I was able to fix my global timing on SM (which feels impossible at times with this keyboard) so I resync'd the simfiles that needed it, especially Over the Rave.

Second, I reviewed my Heaven is a Place on Earth simfile and, thanks to Hatena Zubon (at itgfreak forums) pointing out that the beat after the freeze starts 1/8 before the start of the measure, I was able to remove the stop and use an unnoticible bpm change to mimic the gap change; this is why comments help XD
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been a while since I've updated this; guess college has been eating up most of my time. Anyways...

2 New Simfiles:

Star Gate Heaven
Under the Sky (IIDX Version)

Both were originally edits I was making for SN; I decided to finally finish up SGH and use parts of UtS SN cut to make a better simfile for the IIDX Version. I will note, though: Under the Sky's bpm is everywhere, so I did as good of a job as I could to fix mid song gaps and bpm changes, so it should be within a few ms of perfectly synched throughout the whole song. Also, I resynched all of my sims... again and (hopefully) for the last time. The gaps for all of the songs should be correct for playing on an ITG2 Dedicab. I also had to fix a few bpm problems in a few songs, for example: in the middle of Contract, the overall gap changed from what it was at the beginning, so I had to use a few bpm tricks during the freeze so that the song stayed on synch.

I also tried two new things while working on these latest simfiles. First, I decided to create graphics for the songs without the use of abstracts; in addition, for Under the Sky, I decided to try and blend real and user created images together for the background, and I think it actually came out quite well.

The other new thing I did was use something I never have before in my simfiles for the Under the Sky hard chart: mines. I actually found a good use for them in this chart to make the chart a bit more fun.

So, I hope all of you enjoy what I've done, and I hope to get some more simfiles out soon... hopefully in less than a month from now (would have had these two out sooner if I didn't take so long getting around to the graphics XD). As always, comments are appreciated!
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: