Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Former NDDRO crew?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joshua B
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Former NDDRO crew? Reply with quote

I'm sure many people are wondering the same.

NDDRO was the only site where I could download quality Stepfiles on a consistant basis without worrying about the steps dropping to half speed just because the drum track dropped out, steps programmed slightly off beat, only steps for beginner and challenge modes, ugly backgrounds or no backgrounds, or other stepfile annoyances.

Many of his stepfiles are catchy, poppy, dance songs with bright, happy graphics, and most importantly, *fun* steps. I have been searching different forums to see if Titiln or other key members of his crew had started another organization or if he had released any stepfiles on his own, but I've come up with nothing.

Please don't lock this topic with a snide remark. Again, I'm sure many people are wondering the same thing so you'd be doing a disservice to those people.

I'll leave you with Titiln's last remark on the defunct NDDRO site in case you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Quote:
"TRY THIS TRICK AND SPIN IT"
17/03/2006
· Time for another update. This time we have several new SAIFAAAAnAnnAnnnnnew new new Dance Dance Revolution order!!!

Alright dudes, here's the deal: When SHOH and I created the nDDRo it was supposed to be a group of good friends making cool stepfiles that didn't suck like the rest of the Stepmania community's. Three years later, the nDDRo has changed a lot from what it used to be. It's no longer the group that SHOH and I had in mind when we created it all those years back. So as result, the nDDRo's creators are destroying what we made.
We aren't quitting the stepfile racket, and we'll continue to make stepfiles with the nDDRo spirit on our own. The other members of nDDRo are free to keep on doing what they're doing wherever they want to. Thanks to everyone who supported the nDDRo for all of these years. It meant a lot to us.

-Titiln

Last edited by Joshua B on Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Joshua B
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a discussion on DDR:UK where ex-NDDRO members made comments.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XOR-SYS
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NDDRO's files weren't INCREDIBLE, but they were pretty good. You can still catch Titiln on AIM, if you're that desperate (Titiln9).

2MB = tomb?
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Joshua B
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XOR-SYS wrote:
NDDRO's files weren't INCREDIBLE, but they were pretty good. You can still catch Titiln on AIM, if you're that desperate (Titiln9).

When it comes to recognizing INCREDIBLE step files, obviously you must have higher standards than me. Please list files from other authors that you find exceptional. E1.gif
XOR-SYS
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have many favorite step authors, but then again I haven't really played that many custom simfiles, as most of the stuff on Bemanistyle and FFR is crap.

If I had to pick a favorite though, I'd go with k//eternal. He's really good at cutting songs, his steps are fun to play, and he's not afraid to crank out a really challenging chart. SCREAM SQUAD is probably his best work.

2MB = tomb?
Joshua B
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does he have a web site where he presents his work?
XOR-SYS
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://anarchy.chaos.dolphin.name/originals.html

2MB = tomb?
Joshua B
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thank you!
Suburban Knight
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where can i download their files?
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://nddro.mistrust.com/
Nightime
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See also:

http://ddrmulhouse.free.fr/W1p3out_simfiles/Dancing%20WipEout%20Starlight/Dancing_WipEout_Starlight.html

and http://www.dwiextreme.com

for TERRIFIC simfile series. They both make fun songs without being hard, and hard songs without being retarded. More -critical- sources like this out there?
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: