Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Summer/July Piano Music

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaxX300 to the MATTimum
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Summer/July Piano Music Reply with quote

This has probably been asked before, but does anyone know where to get the Summer or July Piano music? (Preferably Summer)
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Tyrgannus
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summer has a fairly basic melody, just get an Mp3 OF IT (OH NOEZ HAX) and then sit down at a piano and tink out the melody. I'll warn you now though, 16ths notes at 185 isn't just fast on your feet, so unless you're an accomplished piano player (I'm not saying you aren't because I don't know), you could be facing serious difficulties.
View users profile Send private message
MaxX300 to the MATTimum
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pretty good at doing 16ths, but I just can't figure out the chords. Mostly the 3rd one in the beginning which is everywhere else, im stuck. I think the first 2 are C-E-G and the next is C-F-A but I dont know the next one its, ?-D-F, im pretty sure, if someone figured that out, I could do it, but im working on it. But I would best like it, if someone had a transcription, KeeL said that he couldnt send me it, because he never made one, so he said to check on here and ITGfreak, but I didn't find anything, but since its out there, if someone had it, it would save me, and others, from a lot of trouble.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
MaxX300 to the MATTimum
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I figured out the Summer music, I'll ask KeeL about the chords. But does anyone have the July, or Xuxa (just thought about Xuxa)

Those are harder to figure out it seems, mostly Xuxa
Joel Stud?!
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look online for a midi ringtone for it... I think they have official midi ringtones at the official ITG website, either that or ITG Freak. Download that and open it in a program like Sibelius (which you can download a trial of at www.sibelius.com). Then you can print out the piano part and, if you want to, play around with it. It won't be the whole song, but it's a start.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MaxX300 to the MATTimum
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KeeL told me that the chord progression for summer was C F and G, and its in the key of C, and part B is in F. And July and Xuxa are in the same key, i think thats what KeeL said, and I can't get the beginning of Xuxa right, right notes, probably wrong ryhthms, and I have to ask about July again, he didn't give me the right order i don't think. But the chords for Xuxa and July are D G and A.
Marq(uistadorous)
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Kyle W write and/or play the piano in his music?
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, he does everything for it. He just can't retrace his steps because he doesnt write it down, but he remembered those chords.
[KEVN] Blinky
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I would highly appreciate anything on this.. I'm not very good at playing by ear, but wouldn't have a problem if i had the music or wrote my own.
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm REALLY good by ear, and I haven't spent enough time on July, but that 16th stream in July just has me confused. And the chord order, I asked KaW if they were in that order, but he hasn't answered, I will post again when he does.
Daddead324
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have only the beginning of July memorized but I can probably figure al the rest soon enough. I won;t even bother with Summer cause it is too fast for me.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: