Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

ITG2 Dedicated Cabinet Lagging?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NerveBand
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: ITG2 Dedicated Cabinet Lagging? Reply with quote

I swear, this is the most annoying thing with ITG. I keep on trying to play Destiny but all I get is Lag, lag lag. We have to turn the machine off for 5 minutes and then turn it back on to make it work and then turn it off, on, off on, blah!

Does anyone else have this problem?
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never had any lag problems at the ITG machine that I play on.

Though, it seems that the ITG machine that I play on is one of the better machines around.

I've never seen lag at all on any ITG1 or 2 machine I've ever played on (Magic Mountain Polaris - Columbus, OH | GOM Arcade - Huber Heights, OH | Some Bowling Alley that doesn't have a machine anymore - Mansfield, OH | Austin's Park N' Pizza - Pflugerville, TX | Gattitown - Austin, TX)
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
0rion
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed a tiny lag, but nothing that really threw me off or anything.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Hellacious
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We once had this problem. The machine was basically backed up about 1 inch away from the wall and it was overheating. That was why it was lagging. You will want to make sure the machine is at least 6 inches away from the wall and you might have to open up the back of the machine and clean out all of the dust. If it is super dusty on the computer, enough dust can stop the fan on the graphics card and cause it to lag also. Our case was both of the above cases so yeah.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
NerveBand
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Hellacious. I'll talk to the owner about this. He is getting a repair technician next week to fix it but I will still suggest that. Thanks.

I assumed it was overheating but I also thought because we go mental stepping on the mats (I slam my foot on the metal pad, its earthwuakes every day)

I thought maybe some kernel customization would be necessary but wtf. I hope this fixes it. If anyone had any issues, please talk about your case here.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: